• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
So, as I'm perm banned I've got no choice but to quit.

I feel that the ban system on MCSG is awful as saying one bad word gets you perm banned.

I honestly think if you say something rude in-game, you get temp banned for 7 days and muted permanently.

I don't know if I should made another ban dispute.

Goodbye everyone.

Last edited:

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Never really spoke to you, but bye :)

If you ever come back, apply for my clan. I will make sure you do not get declined for bad relationships :)

MLG_R3DZ

Experienced
Reaction score
:( the one and only starstrong is gone, we had ups and downs but u will always be remembered <3 goodluck in the future.Please add me on skype soo to keep in touch :p mlg_r3dz

~MLG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aww dude I'm gonna cry. You were truley one of my favourite blokes and I just don't know this feeling I'm getting. Star please don't go, I'm really and truly going to miss you ;(
Yeah you've been abused and hated but I'm no better. All of Clannabis abuses me, harrasses me and threatened Doss. I'd even somehow pick Kingyy over them.
Star you know I'm also one of the most hated players also, that's why I wanted to start fresh.
I never focus on them really, I just focus on the people who make me feel like I'm worth it- including you and so many others!
Star please stay, please please please. Your a person who will always have a spot in my heart and someone who I will definitely remember.
Have a good life, and never forget me ;P
Keep in touch please, Skype- JustHyperion.

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCSG people. I have decided to quit Minecraft Survival Games on the MCGamer Network. After 2 years of playing on this server and 1 year joining the forums and talking to people.

In around January I got into this clan thing. I didn't know much about clans but they looked fun. So after making a clan, I started doing clan battles! After a few months I joined other people’s clans and became a "clan hopper". I obviously wasn't liked in the community. After screwing up my ratio, I started to get targeted and people say things like "rekt, gg10, nub, you're bad, 1:20". Those are the only things I remember people calling me. Around March to September 2014 this happened. After I took quite a few months of MCSG or playing it once a week I started to slowly get back into MCSG. I still wasn't liked, applying for clans one after the other for the reason "bad relationships with members". So I just played by myself, trying to have fun. So, today I hopped onto minecraft to play mcsg in 1.7.4 optifine. It turned out, MCSG was in 1.8. I logged onto my alt and played a few games. In my opinion, 1.8 is the worst thing that has happened to MCSG. I literally couldn't move, I couldn't see who I was hitting, it was blurry as hell, and the sensibility was awful. MCSG had to move up to 1.8, but I felt like if I'm not having fun playing the game, I should quit.

So goodbye everyone, sorry for making AU MCSG "horrible" as some of you said to me.

Thankyou for the nice people that actually gave me a chance. JustHyperion

Goodbye & goodluck to everyone.
Cya later brother <3 defs had some ups and downs but u certainly got better at the end, sad to see you go

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Starstrong is like a star,

And 2 years is quite far,

I know u weren't liked by lots,

But you had lots of winning shots,

So good bye star,

And may your future go so far.

By cbrown,

The poem clown.

Last edited:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Not star, my first proper clan leader,. A bloke who was declined for mod on his first try for a bs reason. A true friend.

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Starstrong is like a star,

And 2 years is quite far,

I know u weren't liked by lots,

But you had lots of winning shots,

So good bye star,

And may your future go so far.
deep as

Silvercas242

Tribute
Reaction score
We were pretty good friends and I will miss you a lot. Thanks c: Good Luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci