• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG1Heart

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello MCSG people. I have decided to quit Minecraft Survival Games on the MCGamer Network. After 2 years of playing on this server and 1 year joining the forums and talking to people.

In around January I got into this clan thing. I didn't know much about clans but they looked fun. So after making a clan, I started doing clan battles! After a few months I joined other people’s clans and became a "clan hopper". I obviously wasn't liked in the community. After screwing up my ratio, I started to get targeted and people say things like "rekt, gg10, nub, you're bad, 1:20". Those are the only things I remember people calling me. Around March to September 2014 this happened. After I took quite a few months of MCSG or playing it once a week I started to slowly get back into MCSG. I still wasn't liked, applying for clans one after the other for the reason "bad relationships with members". So I just played by myself, trying to have fun. So, today I hopped onto minecraft to play mcsg in 1.7.4 optifine. It turned out, MCSG was in 1.8. I logged onto my alt and played a few games. In my opinion, 1.8 is the worst thing that has happened to MCSG. I literally couldn't move, I couldn't see who I was hitting, it was blurry as hell, and the sensibility was awful. MCSG had to move up to 1.8, but I felt like if I'm not having fun playing the game, I should quit.

So goodbye everyone, sorry for making AU MCSG "horrible" as some of you said to me.

Thankyou for the nice people that actually gave me a chance. JustHyperion

Out of the many clans I made, this clan has got to be the best one: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/redemption-au-clan.114024/

Goodbye & goodluck to everyone.
Know we had our diffrences but it is truely sad to see someone i've know for all most a year and i just hope you have fun where ever you end up ;)
ily

And redemption was hella fun i honestly dont know why i left :(

-GG1Heart

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Cleaned up some of these posts, please don't start flame on this thread or I'll have to take further action. Thanks!
Vanicle thanks for listening to my report. Didn't really like Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard on this thread.

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG people. I have decided to quit Minecraft Survival Games on the MCGamer Network. After 2 years of playing on this server and 1 year joining the forums and talking to people.

In around January I got into this clan thing. I didn't know much about clans but they looked fun. So after making a clan, I started doing clan battles! After a few months I joined other people’s clans and became a "clan hopper". I obviously wasn't liked in the community. After screwing up my ratio, I started to get targeted and people say things like "rekt, gg10, nub, you're bad, 1:20". Those are the only things I remember people calling me. Around March to September 2014 this happened. After I took quite a few months of MCSG or playing it once a week I started to slowly get back into MCSG. I still wasn't liked, applying for clans one after the other for the reason "bad relationships with members". So I just played by myself, trying to have fun. So, today I hopped onto minecraft to play mcsg in 1.7.4 optifine. It turned out, MCSG was in 1.8. I logged onto my alt and played a few games. In my opinion, 1.8 is the worst thing that has happened to MCSG. I literally couldn't move, I couldn't see who I was hitting, it was blurry as hell, and the sensibility was awful. MCSG had to move up to 1.8, but I felt like if I'm not having fun playing the game, I should quit.

So goodbye everyone, sorry for making AU MCSG "horrible" as some of you said to me.

Thankyou for the nice people that actually gave me a chance. JustHyperion

Out of the many clans I made, this clan has got to be the best one: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/redemption-au-clan.114024/

Goodbye & goodluck to everyone.

It Isn't MCGamer's choice, 1.8 is the future vision of MC whether people like it or not, And if you wanna be a stereotype and leave the community be OUR guest, Making a ridiculous "Quitting post" also gets you hated Post, Not meant to cause flame.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
It Isn't MCGamer's choice, 1.8 is the future vision of MC whether people like it or not, And if you wanna be a stereotype and leave the community be OUR guest, Making a ridiculous "Quitting post" also gets you hated Post, Not meant to cause flame.
You know what I am sick to death of people that are abusing someone that is innocent of this community and has never really done anything wrong. Saying rude things to some one that is nice and kind gets u hated. Please think before u do something you are talking if u are trying to cause a flame even if u said u don't wana a cause one it's sounds like a lie. Please leave this thread before I bring a mod into this.

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
You know what I am sick to death of people that are abusing someone that is innocent of this community and has never really done anything wrong. Saying rude things to some one that is nice and kind gets u hated. Please think before u do something you are talking if u are trying to cause a flame even if u said u don't wana a cause one it's sounds like a lie. Please leave this thread before I bring a mod into this.
Sowey bae ily gl on your future lief

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
We need a forum just for goodbyes. They clutter up the rest of the forums too much ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci