• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Good' Art?

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Hi! First off, I didn't post this in the art thread because is wasn't a shop, but if this is the incorrect section, would a moderator kindly move it c:
Well, I've recently gotten in to making graphics, and I wanted a little constructive criticism/feedback on what I've made so far.
Here is one example:

So, leave some feedback! Anything is greatly appreciated. Also, please don't ask for art, since I have not opened a store yet, but that might be a possibility if enough people like the art!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Well, it's still "art", so art section :p It's not just shops and stuff that go there.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ohyeaaa.... well I'm stupid. Probably cuz I haven't slept in 18 hours.... Pls move Lively Eskild|Quadrum_
Anyways what do you think of the art?
I rather liked the font c: And the color of the text is orange, much like your skin, whereas the background is dark green, so it contrasts.
I'm not an artist, so I can't really say a whole ton of "Oh, this on the color wheel is supposed to match up with this, and..." etc. and all that fancy shenanigans, but I did like it. The shiny thingy next to your skin was really purdy and reminded me of something from Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess.

Rolandmain

Spectator
Reaction score
Since you asked for feedback. I'll give an opinion.

What you've created is very simply reproduced in Photoshop. I think the you "shine" you added seems to be out of place and puts the focus more on that than the rest of the piece. The character isn't centered (which isn't required, but it looks better in my opinion.). The colors that you used are very contrasting. That green and orange kinda clash at each other. But as of right now you got a good foundation. I don't recommend putting your character right in front of the text, I think it would be more fitting to the side. :'D

Hope I helped a little bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci