• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Rush - MCSG Map Submission

Do you want this map added to MCSG?

• Total voters

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
This isn't "Gold Rush." It's "Lost Mine."
Sorry, what I said came off a bit mean, but in all honesty it kind of pisses me off when I work through this map and then a moderator, of all people, basically insults the map.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, what I said came off a bit mean, but in all honesty it kind of pisses me off when I work through this map and then a moderator, of all people, basically insults the map.
He wasn't insulting, simply doing criticism. I understand you want to protect your map, but criticism is always gonna happen on map threads.

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
He wasn't trying it mean wrong, he was comparing.
Yeah I know they are similar, but I took inspiration from a lot of MCSG maps that I love/loved, I added a lot of throwback references from MCSG maps like Hobosticks and the Master Sword. I think the reason I'm trying to protect my map, other than the fact that I made it, is because a lot of memories of the fun times of MCSG went into that build.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah I know they are similar, but I took inspiration from a lot of MCSG maps that I love/loved, I added a lot of throwback references from MCSG maps like Hobosticks and the Master Sword. I think the reason I'm trying to protect my map, other than the fact that I made it, is because a lot of memories of the fun times of MCSG went into that build.
If you added the hobo sticks and the masters words your map won't be accepted. FYI

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
If you added the hobo sticks and the masters words your map won't be accepted. FYI
In Chad's map guide he said it has to be hard to find and hidden by redstone contraptions. You have to pass like 3 redstone contraptions to get to it, but I can take it out if needed.

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
"IF THERE IS ANY SORT OF OVERPOWERED ITEM ON A MAP THAT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED ON TO MCSG WITHOUT THE TRIAL OF A DIFFICULT TASK AND OR PROBLEM SOLVING A REDSTONE CONTRAPTION, THE ITEM WILL BE REMOVED AND THE ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MAP WILL RECEIVE A PROPER PUNISHMENT."

That's the quote from Chad.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
In Chad's map guide he said it has to be hard to find and hidden by redstone contraptions. You have to pass like 3 redstone contraptions to get to it, but I can take it out if needed.
I understand, but lost mine was removed due the OP items.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci