• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold donor giveaway!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yea, and everytime you see a commecial for McDonalds they are "Buying themseleves" customers. Or when Taco Bell does its ps4 giveaway with the purchase of a 5$ Box...

You sound completely ignorant, not to mention I just went to your YouTube channel and I got the message "This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations." So it seems to me you are just mad that you got banned for not being able to follow the rules.
My account was suspended? Lol, no it isn't. It's 100% active with 84 earned subscribers and 15,000 earned video views. I'm pretty sure you have about, oh, I don't know, 100 some bought subscribers and about 10-20 earned. Just saying, that for you to become big on youtube, you need to earn your subs and make good videos.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
My account was suspended? Lol, no it isn't. It's 100% active with 84 earned subscribers and 15,000 earned video views. I'm pretty sure you have about, oh, I don't know, 100 some bought subscribers and about 10-20 earned. Just saying, that for you to become big on youtube, you need to earn your subs and make good videos.
Actually he's only bought 62 subs and followers. He's still earned 328 followers and 63 subs.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
When you are out of middle school take a class on marketing, maybe then you will understand the benefits of doing promotions/giveaways.

Yes it was suspended.
lol2.jpg

lol3.jpg

And once again it seems you are just mad. Your account has been active for almost 4 years. I've had my account active 2 weeks and in that time have managed to gain more subs than you. Maybe you should think about doing some sort of giveaway to increase the traffic to your channel, however I doubt that would help much since people don't really like your videos, not to mention you post fake videos to get views. I find it funny that almost half your channel views are from a video where you say "i just wasted 34 seconds of your life." Real mature.
lol4.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the free bump of my thread! You just got me 3 more subs and follows because of it! So, feel free to keep replying, I appreciate it!

P.S. I'll talk to an administrator to get Diamond Sponsor removed from your name since it "glitched" and you aren't one.

Actually he's only bought 62 subs and followers. He's still earned 328 followers and 63 subs.
Not to mention most of those 62 subs were already subbed to me, they just posted here to be part of the giveaway.
Thanks Kor <3 We should stop feeding the troll though. haha

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When you are out of middle school take a class on marketing, maybe then you will understand the benefits of doing promotions/giveaways.

Yes it was suspended.
View attachment 15998
View attachment 15999

And once again it seems you are just mad. Your account has been active for almost 4 years. I've had my account active 2 weeks and in that time have managed to gain more subs than you. Maybe you should think about doing some sort of giveaway to increase the traffic to your channel, however I doubt that would help much since people don't really like your videos, not to mention you post fake videos to get views. I find it funny that almost half your channel views are from a video where you say "i just wasted 34 seconds of your life." Real mature.
View attachment 16000

Anyway, thanks for the free bump of my thread! You just got me 3 more subs and follows because of it! So, feel free to keep replying, I appreciate it!

P.S. I'll talk to an administrator to get Diamond Sponsor removed from your name since it "glitched" and you aren't one.

Not to mention most of those 62 subs were already subbed to me, they just posted here to be part of the giveaway.
Thanks Kor <3 We should stop feeding the troll though. haha
Well, judging me on something I did when I was 10 seems mature as well. My suspended account, Ceroria, was something I created in August as a not serious channel, and when it was suspended, I moved on back to my old channel. I'm probably going to remove that video soon, anyway. Yes, this channel was active for 4 years because I created this when I was 9 and had fun posting random crap about things I did as a 9-year-old kid, such as Toontown, which is closed now anyway. I came back to this channel with like 20 subs, and since have climbed significantly in the past two months with my 15 or some videos. It seems to me that you are riding on the coattails of one of the billion JoeyGraceffa fangirls (Shanrr) who was in one of his videos and magically gained 1,000 subscribers. Without Shan, or your giveaway, I'd bet you would have approximately 3-5 subscribers. (Note that that still is not bad for only posting 2 videos). Sorry, but I'm rather pissed at this recent MCSG community because it is just so shaped on JoeyGraceffa and the popular people now are those who were fangirling over him in one of those videos. In mine, and all of the other experienced MCSG players views (if you don't think I'm as experienced as you, let's just say that I joined the forums 15ish months ago, when MCSG was fairly new, and you joined the forums 2 months ago), that is plain ridiculous and comes over as unattractive to the original MCSG players. All I'm saying is that being dependent on other people and money will not get you far in life. Something I do happen to know even though I am in Middle School.

If my talking refreshes this thread and gives you more subs, so be it. If you do end up putting out decent contebt after this gain in subscribers, then good for you.

It seems as if intellect and experience means nothing in MCSG anymore. Quite the sad thing, if you ask me...

ALSO: Please do contact a higher up staff member about my rank because if you looked further into my postings on my profile page, which is weird anyway, you would notice I said something about not deserving this rank. Honestly, I do not care about what color my name appears as on the forums! So, thanks!

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
He recently did a 24-hour livestream, where he gained over 130 followers on Twitch.
He's done a number of other livestreams, all of which earned him subscribers and followers.

He's not riding on the coattails of a fangirl, but a friend.

It really seems like you're trying to insult him personally, commenting on how long he's been on the Forums, and comparing it to your time.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
He recently did a 24-hour livestream, where he gained over 130 followers on Twitch.
He's done a number of other livestreams, all of which earned him subscribers and followers.

He's not riding on the coattails of a fangirl, but a friend.

It really seems like you're trying to insult him personally, commenting on how long he's been on the Forums, and comparing it to your time.
He insulted me personally by judging me on something I did when I was 9 years old or such, and by a channel I had closed for unspecified reasons (I still don't know why it was closed), which I moved on from anyway. Then he went ageist on me by telling me to take a class on marketing when I get out of Middle School. Sorry, but not many people I know can control their age. Gee, my apologies for being thirteen. So I fired because, because I'm wired to do so, everyone is.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
I wasn't going to bother feeding the troll, but since you insist on continuing to post on my thread...

It seems to me that you are riding on the coattails of one of the billion JoeyGraceffa fangirls (Shanrr) who was in one of his videos and magically gained 1,000 subscribers. Without Shan, or your giveaway, I'd bet you would have approximately 3-5 subscribers.
Excuse me? First of all, as Mooclan said, I just did a live stream where I gained 120+ followers during one stream. I find it quite rude that you say I am "riding on the coattails" of somebody else. I spend a lot of time streaming on Twitch, doing giveaways such as this, and making good content people like, such as my Holiday Resort video. I think it's also grossly offensive to say shanrrbananrr "magically gained 1,000 subscribers" She has over 100 videos and is one of the most interactive youtubers I know

In mine, and all of the other experienced MCSG players views (if you don't think I'm as experienced as you, let's just say that I joined the forums 15ish months ago, when MCSG was fairly new, and you joined the forums 2 months ago), that is plain ridiculous and comes over as unattractive to the original MCSG players. All I'm saying is that being dependent on other people and money will not get you far in life.
So now you speak for "all experienced MCSG players? Get off of your high horse. Being dependent on other people is a wonderful thing, it's called trust. Maybe you can learn that one day too. As stated multiple times I am not "dependent on money" to gain subscribers or followers. Maybe if you had some money to spend you would see the benefit in doing giveaways like this to keep your subscribers/followers happy and increase traffic to your channel.

If my talking refreshes this thread and gives you more subs, so be it. If you do end up putting out decent contebt after this gain in subscribers, then good for you.
I think I already to put out decent content. My most viewed video has 93% likes, and only 1 dislike (which I think is you anyway) Compare that to your most viewed video with 11% likes. Don't talk to me about "decent content" when you don't even do this. Also, you have videos of MCSG hackers set as public, which is against the MCSG rules. Just saying.

He insulted me personally by judging me on something I did when I was 9 years old or such, and by a channel I had closed for unspecified reasons (I still don't know why it was closed), which I moved on from anyway. So I fired because, because I'm wired to do so, everyone is.
First off, you were the first one to start the antagonizing by harassing me saying "Another guy just buying himself Subs and Followers..." and other things off topic to the thread. I was not insulting, merely showing how your accusations were fallacious and extremely arrogant. If they had come from somebody respectable, as constructive criticism, I would have been happy to engage in a conversation with them. Not you though, as you have proven multiple times that you are just here to put me down. I don't know whether you are jealous, or just angry that I'm able to have a more successful Twitch/YouTube but I'm done responding to your posts.

Any more posts that are off topic or harassing in nature will be reported as such. Once again, good luck to everyone entered so far! 2 more days :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I wasn't going to bother feeding the troll, but since you insist on continuing to post on my thread...

Excuse me? First of all, as Mooclan said, I just did a live stream where I gained 120+ followers during one stream. I find it quite rude that you say I am "riding on the coattails" of somebody else. I spend a lot of time streaming on Twitch, doing giveaways such as this, and making good content people like, such as my Holiday Resort video. I think it's also grossly offensive to say shanrrbananrr "magically gained 1,000 subscribers" She has over 100 videos and is one of the most interactive youtubers I know

So now you speak for "all experienced MCSG players? Get off of your high horse. Being dependent on other people is a wonderful thing, it's called trust. Maybe you can learn that one day too. As stated multiple times I am not "dependent on money" to gain subscribers or followers. Maybe if you had some money to spend you would see the benefit in doing giveaways like this to keep your subscribers/followers happy and increase traffic to your channel.

I think I already to put out decent content. My most viewed video has 93% likes, and only 1 dislike (which I think is you anyway) Compare that to your most viewed video with 11% likes. Don't talk to me about "decent content" when you don't even do this. Also, you have videos of MCSG hackers set as public, which is against the MCSG rules. Just saying.

First off, you were the first one to start the antagonizing by harassing me saying "Another guy just buying himself Subs and Followers..." and other things off topic to the thread. I was not insulting, merely showing how your accusations were fallacious and extremely arrogant. If they had come from somebody respectable, as constructive criticism, I would have been happy to engage in a conversation with them. Not you though, as you have proven multiple times that you are just here to put me down. I don't know whether you are jealous, or just angry that I'm able to have a more successful Twitch/YouTube but I'm done responding to your posts.

Any more posts that are off topic or harassing in nature will be reported as such. Once again, good luck to everyone entered so far! 2 more days :D

Edit: Hopefully the Gif works.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

As a side note, just so you know, I did not dislike any of your videos. I may be argumentative, but I'm not someone who would do something like that, no matter how much it may seem like I do. Honestly, you did prove a couple of points to me. I watched your first video, and after taking an un-biassed approach, it was good. My main reason behind being so angry is that I'm just in a disagreement with the main community at this time due to the overflow of noobs and inexperienced players that are on the community right now. You are not one of those. Your videos are definitely not low-quality like I was expecting at first, when I saw that you were doing this giveaway because a lot of the ones I've seen like Minecon ticket giveaways and such where you must sub to the person to get entered into the drawing I can see as just another way for this person to get subs, even though they may not have the best quality videos. Also, as you said, I'm not an expert at marketing (what a surprise) I had always just taken things like this in the past as nubs bein' all like "yo, pls sub me and i spend money on u cuz i need subs". Today, I realized that you're just another person trying to get your word out to others and the way I acted yesterday and the day before (was there a day before, meh, too lazy to check). I, honestly, need to do the same. I regret coming out harsh… Guess this is just another lesson for both of us about not judging a book by its cover.

EDIT: I also do have money to do a giveaway like this and do consider it as a good idea. I just am firmly against people buying their way into fame, or using someone else to get famous. I have seen multiple cases where someone appears in a JoeyGraceffa video and then is suddenly famous, and I absolutely hate that. I'm a strong believer in getting big on YouTube due to talent. Now that I am experiencing things, such as this, it's become an improvement to learn more about how to become famous on things such as YouTube.

Wow, I type too much :/

MonsterSlayer14

Spectator
Reaction score
Youtube: MonsterSlayer14MC

Twitch: MonsterSlayer14

Minecraft Name: MonsterSlayer14

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads