• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold donor giveaway!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Youtube: KorStonesword
Twitch: KorStonesword
IGN: KorStonesword
(see a pattern?)
The YouTube I gave is my main one, my other one StoneswordGaming I use for uploading gaming vids but not for watching vids.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Another guy just buying himself Subs and Followers...

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Done! Followed on Twitch and YouTube! My name on both is: UpdatinStatus Thanks for having this grat giveaway!

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Another guy just buying himself Subs and Followers...
Yea, and everytime you see a commecial for McDonalds they are "Buying themseleves" customers. Or when Taco Bell does its ps4 giveaway with the purchase of a 5$ Box...

You sound completely ignorant, not to mention I just went to your YouTube channel and I got the message "This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations." So it seems to me you are just mad that you got banned for not being able to follow the rules.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didn't add me :(

Twitch - Redjosepie
YT - TheCubicVortex

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Updated. I will do one final update before the giveaway on Saturday. Good luck all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci