• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, Im Otto. I'm an oldy who used to play back in 2012. I gave up about a year and a half ago and now i'm back.
Name: I prefer not to say, just call me Otto
IGN: Otto101
Skype name: seagers.5
Donor: Nope.
Wins: 182..so yeah
Games Played: about 900
PvP Strengths: Bows, Water and Knowledge of Maps
PvP Weaknesses: I take to many risks.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I was scrolling through clan pages, and this clan stood out. Also you have a good reputation and I really want to be part of the team, I mean, what HARM can I do to you?
Did you have any previous clans: Nitride, Voidsquad Prophecy, back when they had lower expectations in 2012.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, Im Otto. I'm an oldy who used to play back in 2012. I gave up about a year and a half ago and now i'm back.
Name: I prefer not to say, just call me Otto
IGN: Otto101
Skype name: seagers.5
Donor: Nope.
Wins: 182..so yeah
Games Played: about 900
PvP Strengths: Bows, Water and Knowledge of Maps
PvP Weaknesses: I take to many risks.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I was scrolling through clan pages, and this clan stood out. Also you have a good reputation and I really want to be part of the team, I mean, what HARM can I do to you?
Did you have any previous clans: Nitride, Voidsquad Prophecy, back when they had lower expectations in 2012.
[DENIED] Reason: Didn't pass the trial

Last edited:

ExtremeBoyXD

Survivor
Reaction score
Want a clan war against #MagicWeapon? Add me on skype: lancranjan.george15. Cya :)

DeadmanRO

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Crist
IGN:i.deadmanro
Skype name: cristycristi96
Donor: -
Wins:100
Games Played: 1260
PvP Strengths: Look good with a sword
PvP Weaknesses:
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I don't know to use fishing road
Did you have any previous clans: No

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Crist
IGN:i.deadmanro
Skype name: cristycristi96
Donor: -
Wins:100
Games Played: 1260
PvP Strengths: Look good with a sword
PvP Weaknesses:
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I don't know to use fishing road
Did you have any previous clans: No
[DENIED] Reason: English doesn't seem good enough, and W/L isn't so good

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Albin
IGN: Ryska_ryssen
Skype name: RyskaSux
Donor: Diamond Donator
Wins: I currently have 1126 wins.
Games Played: 2543
PvP Strengths: I find myself to be quite good with the fishing rod technique. I also feel pretty good with fns and running (juking or just mainly running away from fights)
PvP Weaknesses: I can sometimes think I am better than I actually am and I can sometimes take unnecessary risks. I can of course improve this if needed.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Well, I've spoken and played with a few of Ghosts members and I gotta say that the members does seem very nice and funny. I've had a few problems with this clan before but I think all the problems has been solved. This clan seems very active when it comes to clanwars and such, so that would be amazing to participate.
Did you have any previous clans: Yes, I've had quite a few clans in the past. I've disbanded most of them because I'm a retard. I am currently leading the clan Regicide together with Zethiz, but I think that both of the clans has agreed on letting me be in both.

Extra: This was written on an iPhone so if there are any grammar mistakes and/or misspellings, you know why.​

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Albin
IGN: Ryska_ryssen
Skype name: RyskaSux
Donor: Diamond Donator
Wins: I currently have 1126 wins.
Games Played: 2543
PvP Strengths: I find myself to be quite good with the fishing rod technique. I also feel pretty good with fns and running (juking or just mainly running away from fights)
PvP Weaknesses: I can sometimes think I am better than I actually am and I can sometimes take unnecessary risks. I can of course improve this if needed.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Well, I've spoken and played with a few of Ghosts members and I gotta say that the members does seem very nice and funny. I've had a few problems with this clan before but I think all the problems has been solved. This clan seems very active when it comes to clanwars and such, so that would be amazing to participate.
Did you have any previous clans: Yes, I've had quite a few clans in the past. I've disbanded most of them because I'm a retard. I am currently leading the clan Regicide together with Zethiz, but I think that both of the clans has agreed on letting me be in both.

Extra: This was written on an iPhone so if there are any grammar mistakes and/or misspellings, you know why.​
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Trial Member (gota see tht we dnt h8 u)

ThePunkSkeleton

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Milan
IGN: Devilbutt
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PvP
Wins (or your three build images): 305
Games Played: 1474
PvP/Build Strengths: Fishing Rod, Bow
PvP/Build Weaknesses: FnS
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Looks like a good clan! :)
Did you have any previous clans: Exotic

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: James
IGN: WhyYouNoPickUp
Skype name: artiom_solonkov1
Donor: No, but soon.
Wins: 230
Games Played: 2279
PvP Strengths: huahwi's fire tactic, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights and ice fights.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Because this seems like a very good clan (and it is) and I want to make new friends, aswell as get better at teamworking.
Did you have any previous clans: #Obey, #Guardians.

BACONSTRIPZzUK

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jack
IGN: HD_DUDE1000
Skype name: baconstripzzuk101
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 401
Games Played: 1703
PvP Strengths: Swords & FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers & Running into fights to early
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Because there's some nice people and it seems an awesome clan to be apart of!
Did you have any previous clans: #NinjaPvP (A while back) #TheForce. Ive not been in many because I've played solo for ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci