• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Aljaz
IGN: MR_eMBoY
Skype name: aljazmacele3
Wins / Games Played: 700+/3800
How will you benefit the clan: I'm really skilled player and I will help with clan to get some nice cw wins and so on...I know many peoples of this clan and i know they are good.I believe this is a good clan and I want to join in.I know many op chest routes on every single map and this is good for clan war.I'm really ingenious and this is good for pvp. I'm specially good with fishing rod and sword...I would to help with clan and clan wars.

Reaction score
How will you benefit the clan: I'm really skilled player and I will help with clan to get some nice cw wins and so on...I know many peoples of this clan and i know they are good.I believe this is a good clan and I want to join in.I know many op chest routes on every single map and this is good for clan war.I'm really ingenious and this is good for pvp.I'm specialy good with fishing rod and sword...I would to help with clan and clan wars.
The clan disbanded...

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
How will you benefit the clan: I'm really skilled player and I will help with clan to get some nice cw wins and so on...I know many peoples of this clan and i know they are good.I believe this is a good clan and I want to join in.I know many op chest routes on every single map and this is good for clan war.I'm really ingenious and this is good for pvp. I'm specially good with fishing rod and sword...I would to help with clan and clan wars.
As TNTime12 said, the clan has disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci