• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
We gonna miss one of EU best clans <3 R.I.P

Reaction score
Ghost - Disbanded
View attachment 21744

Last night, myself, the leaders, and the officers of this clan decided that the way forward was to disband. There are a lot of reasons behind this and I won't be able to explain everything, but I will go ahead and try.

The day this clan started, myself and a few now unknown friends decided on the name "Ghost." Within a few days, two of my now closest friends joined the clan, Nick and Kyle. Today, as the clan ends, they are still my co-leaders. Honestly without the help of you two guys I feel the clan wouldn't of made it past a few weeks. Within a few days of creation, the clan was known. We were receiving comments from Rebels and other well known clans saying - "Austin, I commend you for the fact that you have transformed a group of unknown players into something that people actually fear." I think that there was a knowledge in all of our minds that Ghost was something big. Now the clan passes it's 4th month since it was founded, and we have only played 20 clan wars. No, this is not because we are an inactive clan, we're almost always playing together every night on the TeamSpeak. It is because nobody will fight us. This is the first reason why we feel we shouldn't continue. Our goal when the clan was made was to reach the #1 position in our region. And I hope the community agrees with me when I say I think that goal has become reality.

The real reason why the clan is disbanding is because we're not a family anymore. Not whilst we're in the clan. This chemistry that we once has was the reason that we did so well, we are best friends. However, there comes a point when education, relationships and life in general interfere with our time spent on this game. Not only myself but others as well find that they are too dependent on this game, and we feel that we need a change.

View attachment 21744

Now for the mentions.

NickvandePas073 | Randy_Nub

My co-leaders. You guys have been around since the very start. The clan wouldn't be what it is without you guys. Whenever I've been too busy or away or whatever you have led the clan just as well as I could've, and for that I say thanks. You're also my closest friends, and that's why I know that one day, we will surely be back.

Willowcraft4 | Araxed | Ryska | mice9

You are all just as important to me as the leaders. Although the term "officer" has been loosely given to you by me. It mostly meant that you are the most loyal, and devoted members of the clan. Thankyou, for being there to make the clan active almost every day of this 4 months.

EzSp

You joined the clan much more recently than many others. This was a surprise because you're "famous." I guess when you applied everyone had the realisation that our clan had really made a name for itself, and this was somewhat humbling.

Zinc

Jeez you're good. I'm sorry that you were sort of in the dark when the clan went down, and I know that you really loved this clan. I hope that we will stay friends and you will come on our TeamSpeak like you do at the moment. We will be back, we just need a little rest.

ExKing

One of the funniest people I've met on the game, and also one of the nicest. You gave us the TeamSpeak, with barely knowing us, for which I can only ever say thank you... Turtle.

GreatTice | Thedarkenter

Even though you weren't the most active players during your times in the clan, you were still there. Thankyou for your participation in clan wars and just generally being cool people on the TeamSpeak.

Amandahz | Eskild|Quadrum_ | MahxiXBL

Thankyou all for being the most reliable "cheerleaders" of the clan. But, to me you are much more than this. Amanda has been there to help me make decisions when there are difficult arguments. Eskild has always been there for tasks like organising the TeamSpeak. Mahxi has remained active with us ever since he left. All of you guys contributed, and were a part of, the family that this clan became.

- If I have missed you it's because I have only had time to cover the ones on the front page of this thread, I have to go to college -

View attachment 21744

Feel free to post your reactions as many of them put a smile on my face, I do not want the thread to be locked yet.
Remember, everyone knows our saying - "Once a Ghost, always a Ghost"

We will be back soon.

26/11/13 - 02/04/14
not the best clan, #thelegends are still way better

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember the time when it was 4-4 against Sypher in out 1st clan war and we though we had won, we was all cheering and then we realise AW was stuck in a little pond trying to swim away, so litterally all 4 of us jumped on him and ive never seen a person die so quick.
xD

FlyingFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Martin
IGN: FaYnZeik
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PvP
Wins (or your three build images): 420
Games Played: 2300+
PvP/Build Strengths: Combos, FnS
PvP/Build Weaknesses: Bow Fights
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I need a clan, and I know Ghost has potential

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
not the best clan, #thelegends are still way better
I/we never claimed we were. No need for that on our thread...
Name: Martin
IGN: FaYnZeik
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PvP
Wins (or your three build images): 420
Games Played: 2300+
PvP/Build Strengths: Combos, FnS
PvP/Build Weaknesses: Bow Fights
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I need a clan, and I know Ghost has potential
DENIED "Ghost has potential?" Yeah, we were #1. We've disbanded.

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Okay, this feels really awkward as I posted wrong first time..

Well, sad to see you guys go and tbh I didn't really fight many fights with or against you, only this one clan war and some small FFA/Teams. Still those few fights we had was really fun and I would like to have more of those. Hopefully you guys come back after a while and will fight for #1 once more, but take your time. I wish everyone in Ghost good luck in the future and hopefully you find another clan that you want to join.

- Kallbergz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci