• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff GetRidaHim - 1 year, 2 months and 15 days.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Rida, I remember you were one of the first mods I became friends with and you helped me so much with everything <3 I really wish I could have talked to you more! #CanadianCrew

Fyi if you become mod you will gain weight and your grades will drop. Unless you literally have no life.
I've lost 25lbs and improved my grades (to the extent of getting a school award for it) since I've gotten mod..?

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good for you to step down and put yourself first.

It can be really hard to take a look at yourself and decide to make a change.

You were always a moderator that I could look to when I needed someone reliable! Thank you for your service to the community and Good Luck in school! It's a tough world out there.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone leaving is making me so depressed :(

We will miss you, thank you so much for your time put into the mcgamer community and the amazing work you've done in our mcgamer staff family <3

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
:') This was sweet.
Best of luck to you in the future
Farewell....till you come back! :/
Well written :) good luck in life!
Rip Huahwi GetRidaHim
Thanks for your service Rida. I hope you can focus and do more in life and possibly return to the staff team. Until then, best of luck to you in the future.
It's true it's hard to balance eveything. Unless you want to be an inactive mod
Rida, I remember you were one of the first mods I became friends with and you helped me so much with everything <3 I really wish I could have talked to you more! #CanadianCrew

I've lost 25lbs and improved my grades (to the extent of getting a school award for it) since I've gotten mod..?
Good for you to step down and put yourself first.

It can be really hard to take a look at yourself and decide to make a change.

You were always a moderator that I could look to when I needed someone reliable! Thank you for your service to the community and Good Luck in school! It's a tough world out there.
Everyone leaving is making me so depressed :(

We will miss you, thank you so much for your time put into the mcgamer community and the amazing work you've done in our mcgamer staff family <3
Not you too ;-;
All your kind words are unbelievably overwhelming. Thanks so much to everyone, and good luck to the staff team! <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ever since the beginning of September I've been inactive, putting myself on a 2 week trial I decided to evaluate how well I can do at school if I didn't go on the TeamSpeak, forums or in game. It worked, even though it's just the first month of school I can see great improvements on keeping up with my work, being able to take notes, and studying.

Today my teacher approached me and said "You did really well on the reading comprehension, one of the top students."

It was at that moment I decided it was time to resign.

The feeling of having a teacher come up to me and say you did well, was beyond any satisfaction a ban, or win could ever get me. It's been a really long time since I've felt like that. It made me want to do it more, but I knew if I was staff here that would be impossible, so I resigned.
Keepin' it real, Rida! I respect your decision to make more of an attempt to effectively manage your time. From a personal perspective, I have no clue how I do all this. In fact, sometimes it can make me rather inactive around here but I respect your decision and I'll seeya around! <3

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Rida ;-; You were a great staff member, and I hope to see you come back sometime
Keepin' it real, Rida! I respect your decision to make more of an attempt to effectively manage your time. From a personal perspective, I have no clue how I do all this. In fact, sometimes it can make me rather inactive around here but I respect your decision and I'll seeya around! <3
Thanks guys! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci