• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink?

• Yes

Votes: 115 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To tell u the truth i havent played all the new maps yet.. I just leave when i see horrible maps

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, I'm an idiot? You're some kid who is in Team Elite thinking "Oh I'm so good" but you don't even use conventions or proper anything, now please, go call someone else an idiot who rightfully deserves that post-it note on their back, even though that would be utterly rude.
Rugged Lands isn't team Elite, I saw Rugged Lands being built they put time and effort into the construction of the map and that would be terrible if you have people complain about how bad your maps are but let's have a inquest from the owner
@hobo1995

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
My opinions:

Kharmunrah
I never have chest luck with this and I think the pyramid looks out of place next to the map, but the builds are fantastic and terraforming is great :) We have no other desert maps so...
I don't like the gameplay that much but sometimes it is fun!
*cough* Teweran sg2 *cough*

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As requested by BetaPuffle , heres my thoughts on rugged.
First off , out of all the maps that where added , we put the most time and effort into it. Think about it , we started the map and then 'finished' it. It sucked , so we revamped it again and it looked decent. Then we decided we wanted to set a higher standard for our first map so we revamped it AGAIN - and thats the rugged you know today. So , instead of giving up on the map we kept making it better until it stated to look really good. So next time you play Rugged Lands think about the effort that was put in. And about the chest placement , that was the mods fault. They decided to spam the map with tier 2's which really unbalances the map. Rugged was TeamSwish's first ever map. we'd never built anything before that and look how well it turned out compared to other team's first maps. I'd just brace myself for the new maps to come which I can guarantee will be much better.

D

DJMaestro12

I don't like Freeze, because it's too uncertain where someone is. I was playing on it once, my friend and I saw someone about 80 blocks away, running towards us (I had optifine). I went to check my inventory and make some soup. I gave it to my friend, and I look to my right. Him, as well as 4 other people are coming our way. They all weren't teamed, but...

You know what happened next... ._.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the Demon's Breeze's gameplay is ok, but the lava lag is just INTENSE. When I play with 3 other people over skype, my computer is the only one capable of functioning near the lava. It means we always have to camp at corn, and I think everyone knows that they're luck turns sour when they're around lava...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really haven't had much gameplay with all the other 'new' maps, but Lost Mine is just a lot of caves, and Asia Games' spawn is just weird. Rugged Lands I played once, and I got 13 kills because I was the first one to climb out with a weapon. I just knocked everyone off. Loads of fun for me, but I bet no one else liked it.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As requested by BetaPuffle , heres my thoughts on rugged.
First off , out of all the maps that where added , we put the most time and effort into it. Think about it , we started the map and then 'finished' it. It sucked , so we revamped it again and it looked decent. Then we decided we wanted to set a higher standard for our first map so we revamped it AGAIN - and thats the rugged you know today. So , instead of giving up on the map we kept making it better until it stated to look really good. So next time you play Rugged Lands think about the effort that was put in. And about the chest placement , that was the mods fault. They decided to spam the map with tier 2's which really unbalances the map. Rugged was TeamSwish's first ever map. we'd never built anything before that and look how well it turned out compared to other team's first maps. I'd just brace myself for the new maps to come which I can guarantee will be much better.
Amen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci