• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES GappleCity

xFuryy

Spectator
Reaction score
Mapin Ortasından çıkınca etrafa gidicek yerler yaparsanız map daha güzel olabilir ve iyi şanslar :)

nickk

Career
Reaction score
map name doesnt make sense

no theme

too small

looks liek you copied and edited demons breeze

needs more effort and you need to rethink everything

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
No offence man, but it looks like you've just downloaded Demon's Breeze, done like 5 minutes worth of editing at corn and gotten rid of some of the bridges that connect the locations on Demon's Breeze. Also, as mentioned, no overall theme is visible, needs a lot of work but if you put in the time and effort, you'll get there!
Exactly what I would have said. :]

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map lacks organization and theme. I see a castle that lacks detail, a couple of military based air vehicles, and the Eiffel Tower all in one map. There is obviously no theme, and if there is, it doesn't make sense to me.

Aside from theme, most of the builds lack detail, the terraforming is horrendous, and there is only room for one poorly built lava map on these servers (Demon's Breeze).

Sorry to sound so hateful, but as builders we only get better if we know exactly what we need to improve on. In this case, there is quite a bit.

Also, if you ever make another map, think of a better name than "Gapple City". You will never get a map named "Gapple City" accepted.
Adding on to what Andrew said:

The map doesn't seem to have any room for PVP, because from the screenshots, much of the map is just inaccessible lava. Plus, you seemed to copy off a map that already exists on the servers, and add a few things that don't make it seem original, which is something all maps have and what future maps need.

I'm sorry, but you need to work on this more.

(P.S. My last post was more hurtful so I'm sorry about that.)
Took the words right out of my mouth, always beat me too it Andrew.

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm sorry to say that this map could use a lot of work and maybe a clear theme next time maybe consult with a build team or your own so you can get some more ideas

Best of luck in the future :)

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
This map could use a lot of more work.
It looks like a rip off of Demons Breeze, and the Eiffel Tower is taken from planet Mnecraft. It doesn't seem like a lot of work was put into this build. Try adding a lot more love to the map. It just seems like you built it just to get the map maker rank.

Sorry if I hurt you feelings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci