• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES GappleCity

HalilGP

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map:GappleCity
Lead Builder/Build team name:Ertas/HalilGP
Game type:Survival Games
Map description:Minecraft Survival Games gapplecity original map that is brought to you halilgp . This map is related to the World's Most Beautiful Places. This map has large areas of PVP . This map was prepared with love
Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: X-855 Y-8 Z-1158
Map radius:
250 Block Radius
Selection of puzzles & mysteries!
This map took about 1.5 months to finish.
Around +300 Chests

HalilGP

Spectator
Reaction score
True. This map could use some more detail and some more area because I don't see very much. Anyways, cool map and I hope you make your map better! :D
Thank Yout
I'm sorry, but this map looks too much like Demons Breeze. The buildings lack detail, and when I compare the tower to the rest of the builds, it looks like it has been stolen from something like Planet Minecraft.
This map took about 1.5 months to finish. map the lava is doing the only demons Breeze ?
Thanks for Comment

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This map lacks organization and theme. I see a castle that lacks detail, a couple of military based air vehicles, and the Eiffel Tower all in one map. There is obviously no theme, and if there is, it doesn't make sense to me.

Aside from theme, most of the builds lack detail, the terraforming is horrendous, and there is only room for one poorly built lava map on these servers (Demon's Breeze).

Sorry to sound so hateful, but as builders we only get better if we know exactly what we need to improve on. In this case, there is quite a bit.

Also, if you ever make another map, think of a better name than "Gapple City". You will never get a map named "Gapple City" accepted.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Adding on to what Andrew said:

The map doesn't seem to have any room for PVP, because from the screenshots, much of the map is just inaccessible lava. Plus, you seemed to copy off a map that already exists on the servers, and add a few things that don't make it seem original, which is something all maps have and what future maps need.

I'm sorry, but you need to work on this more.

(P.S. My last post was more hurtful so I'm sorry about that.)

TigerInPyjamas

Tribute
Reaction score
This map really looks like Demon's Breeze , because probably you just modified the spawn and delete the all routes .
Sorry , but i really don't want to see this map MCSG .

benbenben

Tribute
Reaction score
Halil everybody right because we can't see anything different place :( Only lava as demons breeze as :) So I don't like this map but I liked Turkish flag :)

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this map looks too much like Demons Breeze. The buildings lack detail, and when I compare the tower to the rest of the builds, it looks like it has been stolen from something like Planet Minecraft.
I agree with you!

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
No offence man, but it looks like you've just downloaded Demon's Breeze, done like 5 minutes worth of editing at corn and gotten rid of some of the bridges that connect the locations on Demon's Breeze. Also, as mentioned, no overall theme is visible, needs a lot of work but if you put in the time and effort, you'll get there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci