• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Games you play other than Minecraft

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Minecraft , DayZ and Unturned.
How on earth does anyone play Unturned? One of my friends tried to get me to play it, and it was crazily creepy. ;-; I died like a billion times and couldn't find anyone else on the server (there was like 5 people including me) even though were were all on teamspeak.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
How on earth does anyone play Unturned? One of my friends tried to get me to play it, and it was crazily creepy. ;-; I died like a billion times and couldn't find anyone else on the server (there was like 5 people including me) even though were were all on teamspeak.
I really only play the single player version.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
On PC:ROBLOX and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3(evetually No Limits 2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MLG :3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't been playing a ton of Minecraft recently, and I actually hadn't logged on for a while until I decided to pop into Mooclan's stream for a bit. When I'm not here, I'm usually playing Gran Turismo 6 on my PS3, or playing the, undeniably, best game of all time; MARIO KART.

Mario Kart is love, Mario Kart is life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci