• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Games you play other than Minecraft

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft, GarrysMod, CS:Source, CS:GO, (Soon) Call of Duty, Runescape and lots and lots of more games but there all great games If anybody hasn't played runescape or cs:go I would highly suggesting to play those games they are alot of fun

ghosts

Experienced
Reaction score
I play Call of Duty Ghosts, GTA5, Halo 3, Dead Island Riptide, and many, many more

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Borderlands 2, Sanctum 2, Planetary Annihilation, GMod, League of Legends, CS:GO, Unturned, L4D2, Ace of Spades, Guns of Icarus, and some others.

ghosts

Experienced
Reaction score
Borderlands 2, Sanctum 2, Planetary Annihilation, GMod, League of Legends, CS:GO, Unturned, L4D2, Ace of Spades, Guns of Icarus, and some others.
Wow, that is a lot!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I don't even really play Minecraft anymore. Just Counter-Strike GO.

Voroxity

Tribute
Reaction score
League of Legends mostly, and a little Pokemon here and there. To be honest a lot more League than Minecraft now.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
On PC:ROBLOX and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3(evetually No Limits 2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MLG :3
However if we are going by none PC. I would probably say I have played a decent amount of the recent entries in the sonic and mario series(prefer sonic) any pokemon game past platinum,asphalt 3d,Super Smash Bros Brawl(no duh),sonic and sega all stars racing,and a handful of other games. I have also played 5 rounds of COD ghosts at one of my friend's houses back in CA(I sucked at it). I have also recently been playing a lot of Town of Salem.I think I got a decent list

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favourite game I played when I was a lot younger was definitely Runescape, it has been a while since I have played it, I stopped playing the game because I was unable to log in to it again, but it was a lovely childhood memory to have, I have even seen how the new combat system works and it is just incredible to how much development the game had over the years... :')

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci