• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Games with hackers

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Ehh... Why would they pick abusive mods...
We've had some staff who abused their powers and were demoted immediatly. We don't intend to "hire" these guys, and when they have the interview/read the app, they don't/can't see that they would abuse their power.
But like I said before, if they do abuse a command, then they are demoted so that they can not harm the server.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Good idea. Should be implemented until they find a plugin to disable hacks like how they disabled BSM.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like, I signed the petition, but what happens if the people that can't record, accuse they were killed by hackers, even though they haven't been, just to keep their win/loss ratio up?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I like, I signed the petition, but what happens if the people that can't record, accuse they were killed by hackers, even though they haven't been, just to keep their win/loss ratio up?
It's just like any regular Report Abuse, where if there's evidence of XYZ hacking in order to kill ABC, then ABC gets the game removed. If there's no evidence, nothing happens. Otherwise, like you said people could do that just to keep their ratio high.

It'd be an additional step to dealing with a hacker, such as
Video recorded, rendered, uploaded -> Video submitted in Report Abuse with necessary information -> Moderator sees evidence, bans XYZ, goes into {Panel} and removes the game from ABC's history. -> Moderator posts "User has been dealt with :)" etc. and it's done.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Ok, the title is a bit confusing, I couldn't figure out what to call it.
But as we all know, the servers have hackers. End of story.
We die from hackers, right?
And a lot of us on the Forums are trying to have good win/loss ratios and whatnot, right?
Well, we've pretty much all died from a hacker, at least once.
My suggestion is this:
If you have evidence of a hacker killing you, that game should be removed from your records (Total game count)

If you're recording a video, and then hacker JimTheSmiter comes along, and turns on his derp hacks, aimbot, and whatever, and kills you, that's absolutely frustrating and maddening. Especially when that was something like your 1000th game, right? They hurt your win/loss ratio, and people get totes mad. Blah blah blah.

So if you upload a video, submit it in the Report Abuse section (Or give it directly to a Staff Member, etc.,) and they get banned, then maybe you can have that game removed from your records? After all, you did die via hacks.

I know there's a few arguments against this, such as "It wuld be 2 hard 2 do this" or whatever, or it just isn't worth the Staff's time, but please think on it before saying "no. not worth it."

Constructive criticism welcome, I wrote this in like 2 minutes so it's not perfect.

I made a petition thingy..!: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/games-with-hackers/
was it really necessary to use so many colours? it makes my heart hurt

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok, the title is a bit confusing, I couldn't figure out what to call it.
But as we all know, the servers have hackers. End of story.
We die from hackers, right?
And a lot of us on the Forums are trying to have good win/loss ratios and whatnot, right?
Well, we've pretty much all died from a hacker, at least once.
My suggestion is this:
If you have evidence of a hacker killing you, that game should be removed from your records (Total game count)

If you're recording a video, and then hacker JimTheSmiter comes along, and turns on his derp hacks, aimbot, and whatever, and kills you, that's absolutely frustrating and maddening. Especially when that was something like your 1000th game, right? They hurt your win/loss ratio, and people get totes mad. Blah blah blah.

So if you upload a video, submit it in the Report Abuse section (Or give it directly to a Staff Member, etc.,) and they get banned, then maybe you can have that game removed from your records? After all, you did die via hacks.

I know there's a few arguments against this, such as "It wuld be 2 hard 2 do this" or whatever, or it just isn't worth the Staff's time, but please think on it before saying "no. not worth it."

Constructive criticism welcome, I wrote this in like 2 minutes so it's not perfect.

I made a petition thingy..!: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/games-with-hackers/

Enjoy the no-color version :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci