• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

G33ke's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
As for the Hive, I know why people play on it. It feels a lot different from MCSG, and a fresh feeling game always feels nice. But I have many reasons for mainly playing here. The community is wonderful, there is a bit of drama on occasion but we deal with it. A big part of these servers for me are, obviously, the forums. I've like many others, have grown attached to this community and feel like leaving it would be silly. Also, I get treated like a random noob on the Hive forums. I also think Hive has their priorities screwed up. Allowing BSM is silly, it gives an obvious advantage, I feel like they just allowed that to hold onto Bajan for a little while, as well as the baccas. They allow a mod with obvious OP-ness, but then disallow teams of three plus, that is the main reason I don't play there. It's silly, teams are part of the game, they should be allowed indefinitely, but of course the players there are conditioned to it and refuse to give unlimited team size a chance. They also lack a set of organized rules.
I as well don't agree with some of their decisions, but the same can be said for MCSG. Nothing is perfect, everything will have it's fair share of "faults" or something of the sort.

Not to be rude but nobody on The Hive dislikes those rules lol it's not MCSG :p
No, some do. In fact, BSM being allowed still gets a thread there every now and then, and not everyone agrees with the teaming rule either.

Let's not go too deep into the topic of MCSG vs Hive, though.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Please write yourself an autobiography. Please, I'll buy every copy I can. <3

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
Every Deathmatch on the REAL Breeze, I do it like G33ke ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci