• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#fury AU clan

megakill360

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi my name is Jeremy/Lovefist1o5. I've been playing mcsg for roughly a year and ever since I have enjoyed every minute of it. I would like to apply for this clan because I am a decent player and I show no mercy in fights. I think that joining this clan will make me a better player and a better person at the same time meeting people from the clan. I think this community is right for me because I think that the people here are nice and kind. I am currently 12 years old, I think I have great potential and will always show no mercy. My skype is: j3zza88, add me :D I have over I currently have 83 wins, No I'm not a donor but that doesn't mean anything to help me in my skill. I will try to attend to every clan battle I can. I will put 100% in everything committed into this clan If I get accepted. I have never been banned on mcsg for any offense, I live in Australia, Vic, Melbourne. In Mcsg I am skilled with the bow, and sword. Hope I will be accepted, Thanks.
Hey Jeremy, my name is Ben or megakill360 (the leader) we have accepted your application!!! welcome to #fury

megakill360

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Jordan
IGN- bumhead1
Age-13
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? yes. jordanpeck2
Do you have MCSG donor? yes
How many wins do you have? 96
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? yes
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? because my friend recommended it to me
Have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? no
Where do you live? i live in sydney
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? I'm alright with the bow and the fns and the sword and the rod and the gramm

Hey man i'm Ben or megakill360 (the owner). we have accepted ur application welcome to #fury

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Cb against #Kharizma if so add my Skype; yozyxdminecraft

TexCraftGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Please post your loss against DominateAU The scores were 5-4.

Last edited:

PrestigeAU

Spectator
Reaction score
CB against Prestige? If so add declan.fo29 on skype to discuss further!

destroy103

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Edan
IGN- Destroy103
Age- 12
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? destroy1110
Do you have MCSG donor? No
How many wins do you have? 16 (getting stats reset today)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? Because this is a good clan and i think i will do good if i am apart of it.
Have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? No.
Where do you live? Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? i am good at Team Strategies

destroy103

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Edan
IGN- Destroy103
Age- 12
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? destroy1110
Do you have MCSG donor? no
How many wins do you have? 16 (getting a stat reset today)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? yes
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? Because it is a good clan and i would work hard for it
have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? no.
Where do you live? Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? I am good at team strategies

Poddop

Spectator
Reaction score
Clan Application:
Name-
James
IGN- PoddopFTW
Age- 13
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? jjkhoury01
Do you have MCSG donor? lolno, #GreenNameForSomeReasonInTabList
How many wins do you have? 10... o-o
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Sure, no reason not to, it is my first clan 2 m9!
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? Because I have never ever been in a clan before, and spiro seemed really noice, so I think this will be fun! :D
Have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? 2 times: 1st time, banned for using "kill aura", plain skill aura do. Ban appeal got accepted. 2nd time, banned for "kill aura"... some guy made a montage of me killing him, and apparently ban appeal didnt get accepted and I got banned for 7 days
Where do you live? I come from the land Down Under! You better run, you better take cover! Can you hear, can you hear, can you hear that thun-! I should stop now... (SA)
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? I personally think, I am good at sword melee, when versing people with not OP ping (10ms or lower).

P.S. : I have a 1 in 70 ratio, so dont count on me for CB's! I will win if its after my 69th game, no innuendo.

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
Cb against #Fatal. Don't be worried. We only started yesterday ;-;. If so add me on skype: ishrektu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci