• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#fury AU clan

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Application:
Name-
James
IGN- PoddopFTW
Age- 13
Do you have Skype? If so what is it? jjkhoury01
Do you have MCSG donor? lolno, #GreenNameForSomeReasonInTabList
How many wins do you have? 10... o-o
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Sure, no reason not to, it is my first clan 2 m9!
Why do you want to be in this clan(in one sentence)? Because I have never ever been in a clan before, and spiro seemed really noice, so I think this will be fun! :D
Have you ever been banned before? If so why and for how long? 2 times: 1st time, banned for using "kill aura", plain skill aura do. Ban appeal got accepted. 2nd time, banned for "kill aura"... some guy made a montage of me killing him, and apparently ban appeal didnt get accepted and I got banned for 7 days
Where do you live? I come from the land Down Under! You better run, you better take cover! Can you hear, can you hear, can you hear that thun-! I should stop now... (SA)
What are you really good at, eg Bow, Water Battles, Team Strategies? I personally think, I am good at sword melee, when versing people with not OP ping (10ms or lower).

P.S. : I have a 1 in 70 ratio, so dont count on me for CB's! I will win if its after my 69th game, no innuendo.
Gl ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci