• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Pro Custom YT Thumbnails/Text Editing Shop!

CoolBritshBoy18

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Red Please
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Valleyside Corn Picture
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes Please
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Surprise Me
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battleground
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):No Thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: MCSG W/ CoolBritshBoy18 and cake and your credit in the corner
  12. Your full MC IGN: CoolBritshBoy18

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Red with a navy outline.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Valleyside football field with shaders.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes please.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Suprise
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Badaboom
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No that is ok.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes I will pm you.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:
  12. Your full MC IGN: CoreCrash_

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): I would Like ValleySideUniversity
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes Please!
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes Please
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Surprise me Please <3
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Whatever you want! Something awesome but please
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes! :D
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No, can i have it in a .png file?
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No thanks
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Could i have my name in it?
  12. Your full MC IGN: Quno79

Panda_Fraser

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Valleyside University with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Airstream Font: http://www.dafont.com/airstream.font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Nah
  12. Your full MC IGN: pandabackflips

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Navy Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): I would like to see a shaders mc screenshot of Breeze Island
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):No
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Need For Speed Font
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes i would like to. In kinda shaded grey
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes cs6
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  12. Your full MC IGN: rexmanx

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Can I make edits to what I want on it? Or will changing stuff ruin my place in line...?

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Green
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Valleyside University with shaders
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Airstream Font: http://www.dafont.com/airstream.font
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Nah
  12. Your full MC IGN: pandabackflips
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Navy Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): I would like to see a shaders mc screenshot of Breeze Island
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):No
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Need For Speed Font
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes i would like to. In kinda shaded grey
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes cs6
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  12. Your full MC IGN: rexmanx
ACCEPTED! Ill see what i can do with your requested thumbnails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci