• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Pro Custom YT Thumbnails/Text Editing Shop!

TheTakenTaze

Survivor
Reaction score
nikito im takentaze123 insted of that can you pls change it to thetakentaze cause i made this new account so send it to this account thanks :)

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Purple.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Could I have the shaders option please?
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): No thanks.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): The badaboom font please.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes please.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): I have a mac, and I have Photoshop CS5.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Nothing else, thanks.
  12. Your full MC IGN: ryanroks594

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Bright Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot with Shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Baddaboom.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Nope.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): If you can but I'll make it myself.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:
  12. Your full MC IGN: ProfessorRetro

ToxicVen0m

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Sg 2 (shaders)
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes pls i phan
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes pls i phan
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): idk
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):Battleground Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): yes, make it in the corner and also send me the .psd file
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): yah
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yah
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Add a Raw Fish
  12. Your full MC IGN: ToxicVen0m
    Text: Speed Survival Games w/ ToxicVenom!

iStormMC

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Electric blue like my skin
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Icarus
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battleground
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: No
  12. Your full MC IGN: iStormMC
  13. Text- Survival Games with iStormMC
Thanks You

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Purple.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Could I have the shaders option please?
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): No thanks.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): The badaboom font please.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes please.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): I have a mac, and I have Photoshop CS5.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Nothing else, thanks.
  12. Your full MC IGN: ryanroks594
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Bright Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot with Shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Baddaboom.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Nope.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): If you can but I'll make it myself.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:
  12. Your full MC IGN: ProfessorRetro
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Electric blue like my skin
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Icarus
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battleground
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: No
  12. Your full MC IGN: iStormMC
  13. Text- Survival Games with iStormMC
Thanks You
you 3 are accepted! ToxicVen0m you alredy got a thumbnail from me, dont apply again.

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
>*
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:bright aqua.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Jungle screenshot with shaders.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype):Yes please.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no):yes.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):pixel dead font.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no):yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):no
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no):no on mac
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.):no thanks
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:I would like it to say ReziduuGames then mcsg underneath
  12. Your full MC IGN:Reziduu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci