• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] MarcoPolo's Custom Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

NOTE: MarcoPolo Please Disregard my last application to this thread, I shall make this more thorough and in detail.
Your Minecraft IGN: LittleRawr_
The skin you want: I want my skin reshaded and changed to the detail bellow
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: So I want my skin's clothes changed, the suit into a shirt like this skin:
skin_2013101507003096705.png
but BLUE. Then make The Hair Brown, the eyes brown, and make the skin a darker shade of white, like kind of tanned. Then Take The Beanie I currently have and make it the same color as the shirt, *REMEMBER THIS IS UNDER ALL YOUR SORT OF SHADING JUST SIMILAR SHAPE ETC. TO THE STUFF IM NAMING*.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? Forever, I've seen your skins if its at the equal I expect, I will love it.

Reaction score

NOTE: MarcoPolo Please Disregard my last application to this thread, I shall make this more thorough and in detail.
Your Minecraft IGN: LittleRawr_
The skin you want: I want my skin reshaded and changed to the detail bellow
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: So I want my skin's clothes changed, the suit into a shirt like this skin: View attachment 18801 but BLUE. Then make The Hair Brown, the eyes brown, and make the skin a darker shade of white, like kind of tanned. Then Take The Beanie I currently have and make it the same color as the shirt, *REMEMBER THIS IS UNDER ALL YOUR SORT OF SHADING JUST SIMILAR SHAPE ETC. TO THE STUFF IM NAMING*.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? Forever, I've seen your skins if its at the equal I expect, I will love it.
Alright I'll make it based on this request although you'll be waiting the longest out of everyone, sorry :/

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: mysteriousali
The skin you want: A fox :3
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Put a white tuxedo on him, and if possible put the letter M on the back of it.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? For a while.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright I'll make it based on this request although you'll be waiting the longest out of everyone, sorry :/
but its just switching application, unless you already started the last one I think I should re-take my last spot.

DeX_FTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: DeX_FTW
The skin you want: A baca
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!:eyes : blue / hair: black / clothing : tie or bow / colours : some green and red ... you chose the best
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? : For ever :)

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!:eyes : blue / hair: black / clothing : tie or bow / colours : some green and red ... you chose the best
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? : For ever :)
A bacca? really...

Reaction score
Sorry but nope, not using somebody else's textures.

Last edited:

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
also i want sunglasses not like glasses that help you see better just if you were confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci