• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Kor's Hand-Drawn Banners, Avatars, and More!

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I could not find an image, but Im not on my PC now, so I will Screenshot where I would like it with my Avatar, :)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
There probably won't be any new avatars or sketches for a couple days to a week. I'm kind of burnt out (and when I get burnt out I have no motivation and tend to make sub-par work, and I don't want to give out lesser stuff) and I'm occupied this weekend.

LeKronix

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Jackattack0007
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avatar
Image Size (Default Res is 1280x720): No idea, just what fits youtube, skype, & the forums
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Taking a selfie ;)
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Pretty much every where possible ;P
Style (Do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony/realistic representation of your avatar?): Like yours Dunno what type it is

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: OmgItsBrandon_
Image Size (Default Res is 1280x720): 800x800
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Me With A Bow Poiting & and arrow in the air with my ign
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Skype,youtube and stufff.
Style (Do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony/realistic representation of your avatar?):
Cartoooonyyyy

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ar77712
Image Size (Default Res is 1280x720): Whatever
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Like example 4 except with my skin
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): All over, my youtube is https://www.youtube.com/ArgaJonesGaming
Style (Do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony/realistic representation of your avatar?): Whatever

Last edited:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
The first was so good. I wanted another
Image Size (Default Res is 1280x720): defualt
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Bow pulled.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Forums, skype.
Style (Do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony/realistic representation of your avatar?):
Cartoony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci