• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free graphics (Such as thumbnails ect.)!

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you make thumbnails? If so you wanna be my thumb designer?
Yeah I do thumbnails, it depends on how often you upload. If its daily then I cant do every single one because it takes a lot of my time too. If it is every other day then sure I'll see what I can do. You would have to send over the video that you want a thumbnail for and you would have to link your channel. Do this on Skype: [email protected] Add me and we can talk more

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
They look nice

#blessup
I've been doing more advanced graphics on a different forum. I put up a post and got a load of replies asking for 3D characters to be in the image aswell but I had never done anything like that. My first time doing it was my biggest success and it was for 2 x 1080p monitors joined which I had also never done joined monitors. It is still my favourite. Here are some of the ones I had done on that forum. If you want one just say:
Blur done.jpg
Misty.jpg
make it rain.jpg
Hailey.jpg

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
What you want making: Forums Avatar
Your main colour (favourite maybe... if you don't pick one I will): Green
What you want it to say*(I will choose some things depending on what it is that you want making, or alter things): ItsInferno
Anything specially designed for you: No, thank you.
Drop your IGN(optional): ItsInferno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci