• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free graphics (Such as thumbnails ect.)!

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So today I'm setting up this graphics post for people who can't create graphics for their selves as they may not have the greatest equipment. I have done graphics for a little while and I feel as if I have the talent to make graphics for others. So if you would like me to make you something then just leave a message underneath this post saying:
What you want making*
Your main colour (favourite maybe... if you don't pick one I will)
What you want it to say* (I will choose some things depending on what it is that you want making, or alter things)
Anything specially designed for you (like GrapeAppleSause has his purple apple and Markiplier has his mustache)
Drop your IGN (optional)

*Not optional

Sidenote: This is completely free of charge and all downloads will be done through media fire. Here is an example of something I made for this, I used multiple colours to show my colour depicting choices and some of the styles I do (all of the art I do for people will be displayed below the message):
Minecraft survival games.jpg

MCSG It'sFrik.jpg
ImmortalStrqfes Final.jpg
background 2.0.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
What you want making: Twitter Banner
Your main colour: Surprise Me
What you want it to say: ImmortalStrqfes and my yt link : youtube.com/c/imattgamez
Anything specially designed for you: Uhh not really
Drop your IGN: ImmortalStrqfes

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
What you want making: Twitter Banner
Your main colour: Surprise Me
What you want it to say: ImmortalStrqfes and my yt link : youtube.com/c/imattgamez
Anything specially designed for you: Uhh not really
Drop your IGN: ImmortalStrqfes
Here you go man, I did my best with what I had :p I hope it isn't too bad haha Tell me if you want any changes doing. I won't be able to make changes to it after today so make sure its all good haha https://www.mediafire.com/?9w416nciuya5bvr

ImErikZ

Spectator
Reaction score
What you want: Wallpaper
Mail colour: Blue
Anything special: A Survival Games Map from MCSG
Text: Nothing

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
What you want: Wallpaper
Mail colour: Blue
Anything special: A Survival Games Map from MCSG
Text: Nothing
I will be doing this tomorrow as I do not have time tonight :p but no worries, it will be done!

BaccaPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
What you want making: MCGamer Profile pic
Your main colour: Black
What you want it to say: JammedToes
Anything specially designed for you: Like, a whale or something x3 here is my skin - http://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php?skin=jammedtoes
Drop your IGN: JammedToes
PM me when you finished, thank you so much
I will be doing this tomorrow as I do not have time tonight :p but no worries, it will be done!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci