• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum ranking system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasy

Spectator
Reaction score
We should have top poster, like "top 100 poster, top 50 poster, top 25 poster, etc."

Sevenf0rce

Spectator
Reaction score
hmm, i dont know about forum ranks for highest post count,
the forums i go on that use systems like that are usually somewhat filled with kids spamming to get the rank.

if there could be some way to tie in the leaderboard ranks though, and give people forum tags according to that, that would be really cool.

like a "top 50 US survivor" or something.
maybe even just your specific rank, like "#32 in US servers"

that would give you something else to work towards, and something to brag about :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
We should have top poster, like "top 100 poster, top 50 poster, top 25 poster, etc."
There already is a top 12 posters :) I'm #1! :p Click the members tab and there is a section labeled top posters.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a ranking system incorporated into the forums? I know we have the 'achievements' which are great. But having actual ranks to aim for would encourage people to post in the forums more often. I know there are the donater ranks, but wouldn't it be nice if there was a non-donater ranking system!
Who agree's with this? I believe if we get a strong enough support base we could get this!

Leave some ideas for ranks in the comments!

Thanks for reading
Maybe try going for the forum achievements. Gets likes and such

Phantasy

Spectator
Reaction score
hmm, i dont know about forum ranks for highest post count,
the forums i go on that use systems like that are usually somewhat filled with kids spamming to get the rank.

if there could be some way to tie in the leaderboard ranks though, and give people forum tags according to that, that would be really cool.

like a "top 50 US survivor" or something.
maybe even just your specific rank, like "#32 in US servers"

that would give you something else to work towards, and something to brag about :p
You would have to add a floodcheck then, like 30 seconds between each post.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
We have that already, and it's driving me crazy ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member