• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Just asking, what's the point of disbanding 68,999 times if you're going to re band it for another time? o_O

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
I've counted and this clan has come back 6 times!! Take a break

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:

My In Game Name is SubtractHD. (I have many alts where a lot of my wins are. I do not wish to state them publicly but would PM you if you wished.)

Wins:

I have not taken the time in awhile to calculate them all with my alts but i'm estimating around 500.

Games Played:

Same as above with all of my alts I have not calculated them all in awhile but I'm assuming 2,000+

Strengths:

My strengths are Teamwork which is a really important thing in a clan. I know when to attack and when to stay back. I'm also really good with the fishing rod and FNS. I'm a very good bow spammer, so might hate but it's a strategy.

Weaknesses:

My Weaknesses are dodging FNS and I'm decent at 2v1's but I want to work more on them.

Skype/TS:

Yes. I have Skype and TS.

Activity:

I'm very active most of the time. I'm extremely active during the weekends on 10+ hours a day. During the week i'm on a lot but my parents don't let me have my microphone during the week because they think it's a distraction from School work and such.

Anything else you'd like to add:

I recently lead a clan named TheHorde with Stabazam. I have tons of experience leading clans and leading battles and scrims. I'm very funny but I know when to be serious and that's a very important trait to have. I love playing with people and meeting new people and building new experiences. I look forward to learning new strategies and PvP skills and making new relationships.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:

My In Game Name is SubtractHD. (I have many alts where a lot of my wins are. I do not wish to state them publicly but would PM you if you wished.)

Wins:

I have not taken the time in awhile to calculate them all with my alts but i'm estimating around 500.

Games Played:

Same as above with all of my alts I have not calculated them all in awhile but I'm assuming 2,000+

Strengths:

My strengths are Teamwork which is a really important thing in a clan. I know when to attack and when to stay back. I'm also really good with the fishing rod and FNS. I'm a very good bow spammer, so might hate but it's a strategy.

Weaknesses:

My Weaknesses are dodging FNS and I'm decent at 2v1's but I want to work more on them.

Skype/TS:

Yes. I have Skype and TS.
Activity:

I'm very active most of the time. I'm extremely active during the weekends on 10+ hours a day. During the week i'm on a lot but my parents don't let me have my microphone during the week because they think it's a distraction from School work and such.
Anything else you'd like to add:

I recently lead a clan named TheHorde with Stabazam. I have tons of experience leading clans and leading battles and scrims. I'm very funny but I know when to be serious and that's a very important trait to have. I love playing with people and meeting new people and building new experiences. I look forward to learning new strategies and PvP skills and making new relationships.
Not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci