• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: bucketz76
Wins: 700
Games Played: idk, alot
Strengths: fishing rod, sword
Weaknesses: bow
Skype/TS: ye
Activity: 10/10
Anything else you'd like to add: FORSAKEN IS BACK, YUSSSS
Application accepted for member no interview process needed

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xBrezzy / Exottic_
Wins: 256 / 141
Games Played: 1122 / 509
Pvp Strengths: my PvP strengths are Fishing Rod (I am able to hit people with my fishing rod mid figth and it stuns them for like 1/2 second and then I can get a good combo.), Sword PvP ( I am pretty good at my accuracy with a sword, if someone is coming at me I usually find my first weapon to be my sword.) Strafing ( I'm pretty good at strafing around people, so they can't hit me. ) Combos (I can usually get combos pretty easily because I am a pretty fast clicker so I can get a hit after hit.)
Pvp Weaknesses: my PvP weaknesses are Bow ( I don't have the best accuracy with a bow but I am really practicing because I found out, a lot of people us there bow on MCSG. But on hive people just abuse there connection :p) Teams of 3 or more. ( Teams usually don't bother me, unless if they have full iron each! For me its kind of hard to hit them all, also there are three people hitting you at a time, so if I can't land a hit, and they are landing three, I can't beat them ._.) Hackers ( Well this one is pretty obvious, but the hackers that make the biggest affect in my PvP is Force Fielders, aimbotters, and no-knock-back , Force Field affects me because they can hit you where every there are facing , and they usually don't miss. Aimbotters are the same, but they can only hit one person at a time, and last but not least is no-knock-back hackers, I really hate this because I can't really strafe, and I can't use my fishing rod, and when I light them on fire, they don't slow down.
Skype/TS: Both of them. You have me on skype.
Activity: 9
Anything else you'd like to add. naaaaaah

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to apply but I will stay loyal to my current clan. Good luck in the future m8!

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: bucketz76
Wins: 700
Games Played: idk, alot
Strengths: fishing rod, sword
Weaknesses: bow
Skype/TS: ye
Activity: 10/10
Anything else you'd like to add: FORSAKEN IS BACK, YUSSSS
Recommended.