• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecu

Diamond
Reaction score
Skill- I dont exactly know what you mean by this but i will tell you that i have many skills, i will start by saying that my fns skills are above average, i can twist around and click the fns then twist back really quick. Secondly i will say that my fishing rod skills are average. I can finsih this question off by saying that my bow skills are average, I have take a w hile to practice my bow alot, before when i didnt do very good at bow i sucked, i have improved vastly.
Teamspeak- I do have Teamspeak.
Microphone- Yes, Blue Snowball
Minecraft Account- Duncanbh
Knowledge of Maps- I have a wide variety of map routes, i can name a few here, for SG4 i have the crane route, Valleyside i go to the auditorium, Wyverns Wake i go to the castle area.
Past Experiences With Clans- I havent been in too many clans. Most of them declined me for rasons: u dont have enough wins.
Follow the right format please!

Gecu

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to keep my clan name above my head, but why couldn't your members bring up that issue of the player count during the games. It seems as if your clan got beat or underestimated us. I don't appreciate the flame by either clan and I hope this doesn't bring anymore flame. Will Treadway
We did, every game.

Gecu

Diamond
Reaction score
You're asking Forsaken to stop being disrespectful.. nice try, I guess.
Please do not post things like this on our thread, if your trying to be funny or cool, it is not working. People have been saying you applied for mod, if this is true, I don't think these kind of posts are necessary. Please do not post anything else disrespectful to the clan.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not post things like this on our thread, if your trying to be funny or cool, it is not working. People have been saying you applied for mod, if this is true, I don't think these kind of posts are necessary. Please do not post anything else disrespectful to the clan.
"Don't post anything disrespectful" - Two sentences before this statement, you say that I'm not funny, nor am I cool. That's a bit ironic. No need to reply to this.

Last edited:

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
We did, every game.
I wasn't there, but based on what I've seen and heard all your clan did was complain and insult us. Such as "randy clan" or "baaaddd" so I'm not sure I believe your opinion because you were being very insulting in multiple screenshots.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
If you would like to discuss your insulting remarks, or how "we are Randy's" please consult us. I have lost a lot of respect for this clan. Will Treadway

Quinn5MVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Skill- I think of myself as a pretty good MCSG player and pvper in General. I have my on and off times like any player. I have been improving a lot lately and have recently gotten a lot more active on MCSG. The past on MCSG has often been me running around getting killed. That is why my ratio for wins is pretty bad. But overall I can hold my own in a pvp.
Teamspeak- I do have Teamspeak.
Microphone- Yes, Turtle Beach X11 mic
Minecraft Account- Quinn5MVP
Knowledge of Maps- I know many of the maps on MCSG. SG4 I go crane route, Teweran 2 I got village, Solar Frost I go redstone torch, and Icarus I go redstone block route. Just to name a few.
Past Experiences With Clans- I have never been in a clan before. I have just gotten into MCSG lately. I have gotten 90 wins in the past 2 months or so. I hope this will be my first clan!

Gecu

Diamond
Reaction score
"Don't post anything disrespectful" - Two sentences before this statement, you say that I'm not funny, nor am I cool. That's a bit ironic, if I may say so myself. I'll just finish on this note. No need to reply to this.
Actually, I was not saying you are not funny or cool, I was saying what you posted wasn't. It is really obvious, that you are subliminally trying to be funny and cool through that message.

Gecu

Diamond
Reaction score
If you would like to discuss your insulting remarks, or how "we are Randy's" please consult us. I have lost a lot of respect for this clan. Will Treadway
I did not say anything, and I have spoken to the members about it, the anger took over us at that moment of time, but enough of the complaining, the past is the past. No more of this talking from this point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci