• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Leaving. Don't feel as I fit in, even when stab invited me. Sorry.

vasquez20

Platinum
Reaction score
My application has been up for a while and I feel like you guys just overlooked it o_O

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Skill- I dont exactly know what you mean by this but i will tell you that i have many skills, i will start by saying that my fns skills are above average, i can twist around and click the fns then twist back really quick. Secondly i will say that my fishing rod skills are average. I can finsih this question off by saying that my bow skills are average, I have take a w hile to practice my bow alot, before when i didnt do very good at bow i sucked, i have improved vastly.
Teamspeak- I do have Teamspeak.
Microphone- Yes, Blue Snowball
Minecraft Account- Duncanbh
Knowledge of Maps- I have a wide variety of map routes, i can name a few here, for SG4 i have the crane route, Valleyside i go to the auditorium, Wyverns Wake i go to the castle area.
Past Experiences With Clans- I havent been in too many clans. Most of them declined me for rasons: u dont have enough wins.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Skill- I dont exactly know what you mean by this but i will tell you that i have many skills, i will start by saying that my fns skills are above average, i can twist around and click the fns then twist back really quick. Secondly i will say that my fishing rod skills are average. I can finsih this question off by saying that my bow skills are average, I have take a w hile to practice my bow alot, before when i didnt do very good at bow i sucked, i have improved vastly.
Teamspeak- I do have Teamspeak.
Microphone- Yes, Blue Snowball
Minecraft Account- Duncanbh
Knowledge of Maps- I have a wide variety of map routes, i can name a few here, for SG4 i have the crane route, Valleyside i go to the auditorium, Wyverns Wake i go to the castle area.
Past Experiences With Clans- I havent been in too many clans. Most of them declined me for rasons: u dont have enough wins.
?

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
I would just like to bring this to light, an officer and a Leader in your clan being disrespectful to us during a scrim. Please let your members know this is not acceptable to say, no matter what the situation. Hopefully it does not happen again.

Rielu

Survivor
Reaction score
I would just like to bring this to light, an officer and a Leader in your clan being disrespectful to us during a scrim. Please let your members know this is not acceptable to say, no matter what the situation. Hopefully it does not happen again.

Let me go get the Screenshots of you telling us get rekt and your bad and such things, please just stay off this thread or i will get a mod involved.

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
Let me go get the Screenshots of you telling us get rekt and your bad and such things, please just stay off this thread or i will get a mod involved.
It is your duty to get those non-existant screenshots. I would just like to let the owners of this clan know how their players are portraying their clan. I am helping you guys out.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Please bring this up on PM.
It seems like it was directed to a higher authority in the clan.
Again, Screenshots can be taken out of context and I wasn't on to see what happened so I will talk to my members and ask them more thoroughly on the details of what happened.
According to some of my members, your clan was failing comply with our agreements on how many people were playing in the scrim. It was during multiple rounds, when you had 2-3 more people than our clan. In my opinion the things that my clan members said were not that harsh (Trust me, they can get very feisty at times), but if you feel that you are offended, I will talk to them. On that note, your clan should also have the responsibility to get the right number of people play in a round.
Sorry for the grievances that my clan members may have caused you.

Gecu

Diamond
Reaction score

You can't just pick the particular things that we say, and than completely ignore everything you guys say. Now stop trying to make us look bad. The only reason we said that, anyways, is because you guys outnumbered us every round, and we told you guys to count the right amount, and not even one round you guys did... But I am sorry for saying that. I didn't think before I took my actions.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I want to keep my clan name above my head, but why couldn't your members bring up that issue of the player count during the games. It seems as if your clan got beat or underestimated us. I don't appreciate the flame by either clan and I hope this doesn't bring anymore flame. Will Treadway
Please bring this up on PM.
It seems like it was directed to a higher authority in the clan.
Again, Screenshots can be taken out of context and I wasn't on to see what happened so I will talk to my members and ask them more thoroughly on the details of what happened.
According to some of my members, your clan was failing comply with our agreements on how many people were playing in the scrim. It was during multiple rounds, when you had 2-3 more people than our clan. In my opinion the things that my clan members said were not that harsh (Trust me, they can get very feisty at times), but if you feel that you are offended, I will talk to them. On that note, your clan should also have the responsibility to get the right number of people play in a round.
Sorry for the grievances that my clan members may have caused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci