• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xazzerr

Tribute
Reaction score
How about you guys gather on my server for a pvp tournament today? Say maybe 5pm east
Don't know if I can make it,like I said that school is getting to me and I only play on the weekends. Maybe tomorrow

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
]Minecraft IGN: xBrezzy, coltond620 , and CreeperHunter987 (Creeper is banned because jade or golden_spec hacked on it)
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype name (PM if necessary): brezzyhd and coltond620
Wins: about 100/400 on creeperhunter987 50/450 on coltond620 (big noob) 40/140 (friend played 50 games, won once :c)
Games played: 400 on coltond620 (big noob when I started) 400 on
Microphone: Turtle Beaches x12
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: FnS (practicing) ;), Sword, bow, and decent with a fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: FPS, TOXICWASTEII, hackers and 4 or more in a team
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: This is already an amazing clan, and it has not been open for a while so this has a lot of potential .
Anything else:
Pending, get on the teamspeak for a better chance to be trial.
Minecraft IGN: Julianslagle
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?:Yesh
Skype name (PM if necessary):Julian Slagle
Wins: 100-MCSG (joined a month ago) 69-HIVE just quit
Games played: 446-MCSG
Microphone:Turtle Beach PX9 or skull candy headsets
Timezone:Eastern if thats America
PvP Strengths: Good with picking off teams with a flint and steel or fishing rod (Mainly good in secondary weapons)
PvP Weaknesses: When I should turn and fight if im low.
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: Cuz I want an oppurtunity to gain PvP knowledge and get better at the game. I also want to have fun and hang with friends
Anything else: Just got my 100th win! :D
Sorry you have been denied. Play with us and be active on the teamspeak, then reapply.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's when I'm in school.
I think you guys should do things in PST time it is the latest so therefor making it easier for people to make it and say you say 5:00 PST people could make it on CST it would 7:00 and for EST it would be 8:00 see everyone can make it but say it was 5:00 est would be 3:00 PST that's when most of the PST people get off of school....

Snipe91

Survivor
Reaction score
Edit: you are not trial or accepted. Be in the ts for a better chance to be on trial.

Also who said toxic is the best xD. I poop on him. So saying rustler is good might help your app too. ( lol just kidding guys, keep applying and working hard!)
Ive been on the teamspeak for over 2 weeks.....

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive been on the teamspeak for over 2 weeks.....
Just implying that you are active doesn't mean you'll get in. Either Toxic and Stab do not want you in, or they have a busy schedule. Either way, just be patient like you have been, I'm sure you have a chance.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
]Minecraft IGN: xBrezzy, coltond620 , and CreeperHunter987 (Creeper is banned because jade or golden_spec hacked on it)
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype name (PM if necessary): brezzyhd and coltond620
Wins: about 100/400 on creeperhunter987 50/450 on coltond620 (big noob) 40/140 (friend played 50 games, won once :c)
Games played: 400 on coltond620 (big noob when I started) 400 on
Microphone: Turtle Beaches x12
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: FnS (practicing) ;), Sword, bow, and decent with a fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: FPS, TOXICWASTEII, hackers and 4 or more in a team
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: This is already an amazing clan, and it has not been open for a while so this has a lot of potential .
Anything else:
Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci