• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
Application template
Minecraft IGN: Robosoft111(MAIN), obichiamte2002, Yurleth
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Both:)
Skype name (PM if necessary): Robosoft111
Wins: 337( All alts combined.)
Games played: 820(Yurleth)+688(obichamte)+1282(Robosoft111)
Microphone: Turtle Beach P11
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: Streifing, f'ns pro, good chest routs for big amounts of people, medium-short range bow, and excellent at fishing rod tactic. Also, TEAMWORK! I find myself to very very cooperative with other people since it really is essential in clans.
PvP Weaknesses: Long range bow, sometimes i
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: To show my skill and prosperity in the art of clans, and bring Forsaken to victory!
Anything else: Last october, I was banned to the use of BSM, and my stats were reset. At that time, I had about 104 wins, or something barely over 100, so that is why I consider myself to have more wins on my Robo account. Also, I was in Aviate and Romans v3 in past clan experience, and was an officer in Romans.

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Application template
Minecraft IGN: Robosoft111(MAIN), obichiamte2002, Yurleth
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Both:)
Skype name (PM if necessary): Robosoft111
Wins: 337( All alts combined.)
Games played: 820(Yurleth)+688(obichamte)+1282(Robosoft111)
Microphone: Turtle Beach P11
PvP Strengths: Streifing, f'ns pro, good chest routs for big amounts of people, medium-short range bow, and excellent at fishing rod tactic. Also, TEAMWORK! I find myself to very very cooperative with other people since it really is essential in clans.
PvP Weaknesses: Long range bow, sometimes i
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: To show my skill and prosperity in the art of clans, and bring Forsaken to victory!
Anything else: Last october, I was banned to the use of BSM, and my stats were reset. At that time, I had about 104 wins, or something barely over 100, so that is why I consider myself to have more wins on my Robo account. Also, I was in Aviate and Romans v3 in past clan experience, and was an officer in Romans.
DENIED. Haven't seen you once on the Teamspeak, please be more active.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
MEMBERS: Friday or Saturday night we need to try to get our active members on the teamspeak, and get on roxbot or some similar server and pvp it up a bit - we need to know your skills/weaknesses, and form a decent clan battle roster off of it. we've got a couple battles against some solid clans this weekend, and I feel like we aren't prepared.

chriswillis1234

Experienced
Reaction score
Application template
Minecraft IGN: Axie Axie
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Suckin.
Skype name (PM if necessary): Suckin got it.
Wins: only 69
Games played: Like 69.1
Microphone: Yeh
Timezone: Sucker
PvP Strengths: Killin
PvP Weaknesses: Diein
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: Cus I suck good
Anything else: Vlage The Margon
Welcome back babyyyy <3 o_O

Xazzerr

Tribute
Reaction score
MEMBERS: Friday or Saturday night we need to try to get our active members on the teamspeak, and get on roxbot or some similar server and pvp it up a bit - we need to know your skills/weaknesses, and form a decent clan battle roster off of it. we've got a couple battles against some solid clans this weekend, and I feel like we aren't prepared.
I think this is a great idea. I go on TS to play maybe some mcsg or some pvp but members are not on most of the time. Let's make a date on the weekend to play some mcsg or pvp!

F34RL3555

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. I go on TS to play maybe some mcsg or some pvp but members are not on most of the time. Let's make a date on the weekend to play some mcsg or pvp!
This is a great idea indeed.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
How about you guys gather on my server for a pvp tournament today? Say maybe 5pm east

ColtonD620

Tribute
Reaction score
]Minecraft IGN: xBrezzy, coltond620 , and CreeperHunter987 (Creeper is banned because jade or golden_spec hacked on it)
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype name (PM if necessary): brezzyhd and coltond620
Wins: about 100/400 on creeperhunter987 50/450 on coltond620 (big noob) 40/140 (friend played 50 games, won once :c)
Games played: 400 on coltond620 (big noob when I started) 400 on
Microphone: Turtle Beaches x12
PvP Strengths: FnS (practicing) ;), Sword, bow, and decent with a fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: FPS, TOXICWASTEII, hackers and 4 or more in a team
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: This is already an amazing clan, and it has not been open for a while so this has a lot of potential .
Anything else:

Julianslagle

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Julianslagle
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?:Yesh
Skype name (PM if necessary):Julian Slagle
Wins: 100-MCSG (joined a month ago) 69-HIVE just quit
Games played: 446-MCSG
Microphone:Turtle Beach PX9 or skull candy headsets
Timezone:Eastern if thats America
PvP Strengths: Good with picking off teams with a flint and steel or fishing rod (Mainly good in secondary weapons)
PvP Weaknesses: When I should turn and fight if im low.
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: Cuz I want an oppurtunity to gain PvP knowledge and get better at the game. I also want to have fun and hang with friends
Anything else: Just got my 100th win! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci