• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix OP Chest routes?

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Before the new maps came out I re-tiered Rugged Lands and Avaricia. I'm pretty sure Rugged Lands is fixed (honestly have not played the map yet, but saw edit changes). However I did save it, which is what I forgot to do to Avaricia ;-; (which is why those tiers are still terrible). I'm planning on retiering some of the overpowered or terrible tiering maps like Sg1, Sg2, Avarica, Treacherous Heights, and MoonBase9s corn.

Also, there are actually some maps that only have like one-five tier twos other than corn. The maps are Khamunrah, Moonlight Lake, Teweran Sg1, Sg3, and Destiny's Shiver.

Now that's a lot of work but if I can get permission and complete it on time, tiering will get an upgrade :D

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Before the new maps came out I re-tiered Rugged Lands and Avaricia. I'm pretty sure Rugged Lands is fixed (honestly have not played the map yet, but saw edit changes). However I did save it, which is what I forgot to do to Avaricia ;-; (which is why those tiers are still terrible). I'm planning on retiering some of the overpowered or terrible tiering maps like Sg1, Sg2, Avarica, Treacherous Heights, and MoonBase9s corn.

Also, there are actually some maps that only have like one-five tier twos other than corn. The maps are Khamunrah, Moonlight Lake, Teweran Sg1, Sg3, and Destiny's Shiver.

Now that's a lot of work but if I can get permission and complete it on time, tiering will get an upgrade :D
I'll help :D

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I could also help, but I doubt I'd be allowed.
now EVERYONE will post for them to help re-tier the chests and'll just remake their entire route Tier 2's and 3's for when they're added, and turn all the other routes to crap

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
now EVERYONE will post for them to help re-tier the chests and'll just remake their entire route Tier 2's and 3's for when they're added, and turn all the other routes to crap
Which is probably a big reason in why mods are supposed to do it, but obviously some of them can't be trusted either >.<

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
With the MCSGv3 update JustAHotDog has retiered the chests for lots of maps including Avarica and SG Highway. I trust that Justin did an exceptional job with the tiering do to the fact he plays so much.

Don't worry guys, when MCSGv3 comes, we'll have it all fixed.
When MCSGv3 comes out, does that mean stats get reset? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci