• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod Help

Reaction score
They both use it against some of the best EU pvpers on a regular basis, it works.
I'm done fighting. After every post, I say MY OPINION! Which, if you do not know, means I think this... Gt back on the topic on how to help the person with a fishing rod.

Reaction score
I'm done fighting. After every post, I say MY OPINION! Which, if you do not know, means I think this... Gt back on the topic on how to help the person with a fishing rod.
Welcome to the internet.
If you don't agree to an opinion you are wrong.

Hopscotch_Mafia

Spectator
Reaction score
This got a little off topic so I'm gonna try to get it back on track. First of all I appreciate all of the replies I got, thank you! Second of all could someone please, please make a good video on how to use the fishing rod effectively and how to practice it. Lastly really Matt_The Dreamer I'm not from EU, I'm from Detroit.

One more thing I scroll, I don't hotkey, so what finger should I scroll with?

Reaction score
This got a little off topic so I'm gonna try to get it back on track. First of all I appreciate all of the replies I got, thank you! Second of all could someone please, please make a good video on how to use the fishing rod effectively and how to practice it. Lastly really Matt_The Dreamer I'm not from EU, I'm from Detroit.

One more thing I scroll, I don't hotkey, so what finger should I scroll with?
Wat. xDD I scroll with my middle finger and click with my pointer. When you shoot the fishing rod though, it sometimes helps to click 1 instead though.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCSG Does have Kit PvP now where everyone has full iron iron sword bow with infinity and fishing rod just like MCSwish! It's a lot better because (in my opinion) more skilled people play on the Kit PvP for MCSG!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci