• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod Help

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Trust me again, if he can beat egrodo, he's the best PvPer ever...
While I have personally fought salared and not egrodo, I think they're both good pvpers just not the same style. Plus, I doubt they'll ever fight considering egrodo is us and salared is eu

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
The fishing rod is incredibly useful in 1v1 or 2v1 situations. Once with enough skill you can hit a player twice with the fishing rod screwing up anything the other player thought of doing and negating his use of the fishing rod. Being fast with the fishing rod you can hit the player very quickly in a corner even with 1.7 sprint you can slow down a player with very quick fishing to actions.

Reaction score
While I have personally fought salared and not egrodo, I think they're both good pvpers just not the same style. Plus, I doubt they'll ever fight considering egrodo is us and salared is eu
Although this is true, spamming fishing rods are not in this topic. All they need to do is turn around and get a hit off. That's all I'm saying.

Reaction score
Trust me again, if he can beat egrodo, he's the best PvPer ever...
I think it is pretty silly say a player is the "Best PvPer ever". One time player A wins the other time player B wins, you have to know both player A and B to say who is better. Saying someone is the "Best PvPer ever" is like saying you know what everybody else plays like and you have seen all the other good players.

Reaction score
I think it is pretty silly say a player is the "Best PvPer ever". One time player A wins the other time player B wins, you have to know both player A and B to say who is better. Saying someone is the "Best PvPer ever" is like saying you know what everybody else plays like and you have seen all the other good players.
This is an opinion. Don't take it too far. This is my opinion, but also a lot of others. Once again, back on topic. Spamming a fishing rod is not the best strategy. (Opinion)

Reaction score
Try it on really good people, and tell me if you win. If not, it's a bad strategy. MY OPINION!

Reaction score
Back in the middle of summer time I really wanted to try it. I practiced on single player on flatland, and faught mobs for a while. Bad way of trying to get good at it but it did actually help for me. After I got the hang of it I played a lot of solo games and got even better with it.

Reaction score
Back in the middle of summer time I really wanted to try it. I practiced on single player on flatland, and faught mobs for a while. Bad way of trying to get good at it but it did actually help for me. After I got the hang of it I played a lot of solo games and got even better with it.
Cat. ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci