• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fence Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok so i played yesterday on MCSG servers and me and my 2 friends started to attack some random guy,he was a diamond donator with over 4000 points.
He started hitting us and soon he got 3-4 hits he started running away from us,while he was running he ate a golden apple and fight us again and after a couple of hits he started running again and guess what he ate another golden apple while running and he killed me and my friend but my 3. friend got him.
I started telling him he was cheating,and he answered me like this:
It is a fence glitch/bug l2p.
I was confused then because fight was near fences and i did not see any other reason to report him.
He told me to watch Gravey4rd video on youtube. (So that means Gravey4rd used it also)

What those this mean?
He basically used a minecraft bug to try beat us down.
Well in my opinion that is not fair because that bug was not meant to be used in minecraft but in another way everyone can use it,but rare people know about it.
What now?
He was breaking the rules.
"9. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: We want to the servers to be the best that it can be and if a bug or glitch is spotted, report it to staff privately ASAP."

I did not tell him anything after that he left and i left too.
Should i report person who uses glitch/bug like this?

V

Viretine

Although the current rule says otherwise, I am going to trust the Sr.Staff that have said no. Just continue using it until there is an official thread saying not to.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Although the current rule says otherwise, I am going to trust the Sr.Staff that have said no. Just continue using it until there is an official thread saying not to.
Idk how to use it!!!
That is the problem,small amount of players know about this and just very tiny people actually use it.

V

Viretine

Idk how to use it!!!
That is the problem,small amount of players know about this and just very tiny people actually use it.
As you are running, you just right click on a fence post with food. You get instantly fed.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
It's like invisible fire on some blocks; various "new" FnS techniques and other tips and tricks that may not be known to all.
It is a legitimate strategy that can be used, and is allowed, even if not everyone knows how to do it.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
It's like invisible fire on some blocks; various "new" FnS techniques and other tips and tricks that may not be known to all.
It is a legitimate strategy that can be used, and is allowed, even if not everyone knows how to do it.
^^

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
IMO this glitch shouldn't be against the rules. It is just a bug that everyone has access to which means that no one really gains any advance by using it. Just my opinion of course and ill go by whatever the admins choose to do :)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IMO this glitch shouldn't be against the rules. It is just a bug that everyone has access to which means that no one really gains any advance by using it. Just my opinion of course and ill go by whatever the admins choose to do :)
That's like saying block glitching shouldn't be against the rules, because everyone can use it and is a bug that gains little advantage. Also. You can gain a great advantage by this glitch. Imagine if you're in a chase and you need to use a golden apple. Go to a fence, instant golden apple. I don't know how you can't see the advantage in that.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
I see the advantage in using it as a tactic, if that makes sense... You have no unfair advantage over any other player as they can do the exact same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci