• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feedback from our new servers (AU and EU)

Fax

Career
Reaction score
My ping went from 340 to 260 :D On EU servers. THANKS CHAD

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*sigh...
Of course I decide to take a break when interesting changes happen...

Welp. I look foward to trying these connections out.
In June.
Fack.

MrGozmit

Spectator
Reaction score
also on top of the other points, there's a glitch which when you're in a boat swimming around, you get kicked for flying??
i was on breeze island full iron and dia sword looking for people to kill whilst on my boat :') and then suddenly i get kicked for flying? wth? sort this out please.

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think the "AU Member" was really necessary since you're saying the ping is better.
Actually seeing as they said if you bother to read forums posts that au and eu servers should be getting decreased ping/ms so no it was very much needed.

scrakgames

Spectator
Reaction score
So if you have been playing on the AU and EU servers, you may have noticed an improvement with the connections as we relocated to a better datacenter in those locations. With the Australian server, we located it in Sydney and we have been noticing AU players have been getting way less latency. EU players, you should notice a better connection as well (especially the UK players). With your experience, how is the connection if you played in those regions (only talking about server latency and connection quality, not plugin bugs). Is your minecraft client reporting a better connection? We plan to push out fixes for the API that we experienced last weekend and again thank you everyone for helping us stress test! Further stability updates will be announced soon.

Also on a side note, thanks for all of your hilarious memes for the April fools contest. ZombieTracker21 will be picking the winner hopefully this weekend as he is busy with school/work right now. We seriously had some laughs!

YOU GUYS NEED TO DEAL WITH HACKERS! PLZ GOD DAMN YOU REALLY NEED TO AND JAVA CONNECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Thank you Chad! Crafting lag is fixed! Very happy I don't have to switch to H***

but101111111111

Spectator
Reaction score
So if you have been playing on the AU and EU servers, you may have noticed an improvement with the connections as we relocated to a better datacenter in those locations. With the Australian server, we located it in Sydney and we have been noticing AU players have been getting way less latency. EU players, you should notice a better connection as well (especially the UK players). With your experience, how is the connection if you played in those regions (only talking about server latency and connection quality, not plugin bugs). Is your minecraft client reporting a better connection? We plan to push out fixes for the API that we experienced last weekend and again thank you everyone for helping us stress test! Further stability updates will be announced soon.

Also on a side note, thanks for all of your hilarious memes for the April fools contest. ZombieTracker21 will be picking the winner hopefully this weekend as he is busy with school/work right now. We seriously had some laughs!
Please rethink of cancelling donars first you can't even play and second you can't even get on create more servers

Matthew83610

Tribute
Reaction score
Now that I have calmed down a bit I will reply.
I live in Singapore but I am Aussie by birth and come to Australia quite often on Holiday (i.e. now). I liked the servers hosted in Singapore because they had no lag. Now I am playing in Australia and getting LITTLE lag, however, in Singapore the lag seems to be very strong and also gets me killed in bullshit ways, also, end of streams come more frequently. Can I suggest either a separate Singapore/Asia server as well? You guys are the only people i know who offered that and it was really fun for me.

daniel123

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive recently been getting killed by ALOT of hackers and it really starting to get on my nerves :(

tgadler

Tribute
Reaction score
Am I tthe only one who got more lag since the EU servers moved? o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci