• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feedback from our new servers (AU and EU)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So if you have been playing on the AU and EU servers, you may have noticed an improvement with the connections as we relocated to a better datacenter in those locations. With the Australian server, we located it in Sydney and we have been noticing AU players have been getting way less latency. EU players, you should notice a better connection as well (especially the UK players). With your experience, how is the connection if you played in those regions (only talking about server latency and connection quality, not plugin bugs). Is your minecraft client reporting a better connection? We plan to push out fixes for the API that we experienced last weekend and again thank you everyone for helping us stress test! Further stability updates will be announced soon.

Also on a side note, thanks for all of your hilarious memes for the April fools contest. ZombieTracker21 will be picking the winner hopefully this weekend as he is busy with school/work right now. We seriously had some laughs!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well minecraft thinks I have 200 ping connection but, I haven't got any problem, nor did I have any previously.

EDIT: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My ping moved from a average of 80 to a average of 60, thanks chad :)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Before the move Minecraft said i had about 600 ping, around 300 using cmd, checked before I now receive 120 on Minecraft and cmd shows that I now run 30-40. :)

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
My connection has increased aswell. Before it was around 100, and it has decreased down to 60 :D

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mine has gone from 120 to 50 since eu moved

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
There has been no lag, what so ever on the EU servers for me all I would like to say is good job Chad and all the team who helped make it happen.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Whoa! I'm on the first page of one of these, even the first 10 posts! :D

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well minecraft thinks I have 200 ping connection but, I haven't got any problem, nor did I have any previously.
This must have been one of the first times Ive seen someone that get's the first post on a news and announcements thread that doesn't type "first" or something like that :)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This must have been one of the first times Ive seen someone that get's the first post on a news and announcements thread that doesn't type "first" or something like that :)
You were saying? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci