• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Game Other Than Minecraft?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Currently it is Town of Salem. Before I knew about PC games it was Sonic Colors

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't played that many games throughout my lifetime, because I was so addicted to Minecraft. But there was this one specific game that I had in mind, and that was Runescape. I would sit there more than 15 hours a week just playing the game. Mining, fighting skeletons, teaming up on the King Black Dragon, it was so much fun, unfortunately one day I was unable to log in to my account, hence making my conclusion that is was compromised. When I began fresh again, it wasn't the same for me, so I just moved on to Minecraft. xP

Inquisitor

Tribute
Reaction score
Def's Destiny! Other games i play would be: GTA V, Fifa 15, Getting COD Advanced Warfare, Tf2 & League of Legends.

jaykowalski

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey

I do not know if anyone here in the forum once mentioned Monster Legends? One day I decided to download the Monster Legends Hack and I am very pleased by this fact. The game is very complex, gives the user many options and most importantly is a browser-based game :) It really is a very good game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci