• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Game Other Than Minecraft?

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
I was wondering what are some peoples favourite games that they play other than minecraft and why they like it?!? It could be games that you are enjoying right now, ones that you have played in the past and have really had fun with or maybe just childhood games that you will always remember.

For me personally i am really enjoying DayZ mod as i love the survival and adventuring aspect of it. My favourite game/series of all time though would have to be Kingdom Hearts. I grew up with those and they will always be my favourite i think it is again because of the adventure of it (Also it was just awesome! Highly recommended).

So post your favourites below! :D

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
'Life is just a crappy a game, it has 7 billion players making whatever moves they want, and you can't skip your turn. If you win or lose too much there are penalties, and you can't tell the genre. This world is just a crappy game.' Sora, No Game No Life 2014. No, I don't think life is just a crappy game. I'm just saying that if my real life were a game, then I wouldn't love it as much, cause my life's extremely boring... XD

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
GTA 5, COD, Battlefield 4, Garry's Mod, Fifa 14, Assassin's Creed.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sega GT 2002 was the bomb.com childhood game for me.
Games I like now include Mario Kart Wii (deal with it yo), Gran Turismo 6, Child of Light and Playstation Home because why not? #dontjudgeme

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sega GT 2002 was the bomb.com childhood game for me.
Games I like now include Mario Kart Wii (deal with it yo), Gran Turismo 6, Child of Light and Playstation Home because why not? #dontjudgeme
Dud I STILL PLAY MARIO KART TOO!!!!!!! What's your number I'll add you on wii let's play wait they disconnected multiplayer for Mario kart D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci