• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite MineCraft YouTuber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with e
Duljuice - she's so calm and easy going c:
Hbomb - when him and Dul do collabs it's so funny xD
MsMissyMinecraft - already said she was one of my favourite youtubers on another thread but I love her videos so much she's so freaking funny xD and I wanna be able to block hit like her :c #2pro4me
TiffanySherman - also already said she was one of my favourites and even though she hasn't updated in like a month, I still find myself going back to watch her videos again and again they're so inspiring c: ^-^
I agree with EVERY single one of those statements. <33

TiffanySherman

Platinum
Reaction score
Duljuice - she's so calm and easy going c:
Hbomb - when him and Dul do collabs it's so funny xD
MsMissyMinecraft - already said she was one of my favourite youtubers on another thread but I love her videos so much she's so freaking funny xD and I wanna be able to block hit like her :c #2pro4me
TiffanySherman - also already said she was one of my favourites and even though she hasn't updated in like a month, I still find myself going back to watch her videos again and again they're so inspiring c: ^-^
i love you so much<3

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Cscoop - i don't comment on his videos everyday anymore like I did a week or two ago, but I look forwward to having him upload. It really makes me happy whenever I see an upload from him.

flok - Extremely nice, very good at keeping up conversation, and his voice is soothing xD
croe97 - Same thing as his brother^

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Cscoop - i don't comment on his videos everyday anymore like I did a week or two ago, but I look forwward to having him upload. It really makes me happy whenever I see an upload from him.

flok - Extremely nice, very good at keeping up conversation, and his voice is soothing xD
croe97 - Same thing as his brother^
Great choices <3.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Bajan Canadian
Jerome ASF
Antvenom
They seem really underground not a lot of people know about them.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Bajan Canadian
Jerome ASF
Antvenom
They seem really underground not a lot of people know about them.
I'm going to have to disagree. These people are some of the most known Minecraft YouTubers, hence prooving they are VERY well known. They are decent YouTubers, I'm just going to have to say that they let fame get to them.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree. These people are some of the most known Minecraft YouTubers, hence prooving they are VERY well known. They are decent YouTubers, I'm just going to have to say that they let fame get to them.
I think he was being sarcastic :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
As I've said before, it's definitely Etho (Ethoslab) for me. He always has cool and imaginative ideas for his episodes, his commentary is great, and he has never advertised once (he even declined when YouTube suggested him to advertise) and does YouTube solely to entertain his audience. I respect him for that c:

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
As I've said before, it's definitely Etho (Ethoslab) for me. He always has cool and imaginative ideas for his episodes, his commentary is great, and he has never advertised once (he even declined when YouTube suggested him to advertise) and does YouTube solely to entertain his audience. I respect him for that c:
Once again, true that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci