• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite MineCraft YouTuber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Jerum
jkjk
LoveLights
Huawi
and Tomahawk
also SirSchmoopies but he quit YouTube when he hit 25k :(
That was quite sad when SirSchmoopies quit at 25k. As for the other YouTubers, they are all great YouTubers! You my friend have great taste!

Last edited:

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I was quite sad when he hadn't posted in a while. :c

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huahwi and Tomahawk.

I'm kinda losing interest in Tomahawk lately though. I don't know why, I just feel as if his vids are getting slightly boring and repetitive. I also kinda feel as though he doesn't really try too hard when he plays, especially on something like UHC. He just like, casually does it when I know that he could do a lot better if he wanted to.

I can also see that his channel is growing at a much slower pace, especially compared to other youtubers that he records with and stuff. Someone like Grape had like 60k subs a couple months ago, Tomahawk had like 50k at the same time. Now, Tomahawk has 58k and Grape has 80k. You can also see this with other youtubers such as Bayani and Graser; they're all growing at a faster pace. I think that Tomahawk's popularity is dying down, sadly.

I don't want this to be some sort of hate message or anything, this just happened to pop into my mind and I rambled on about it for a good minute or two.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Huahwi and Tomahawk.

I'm kinda losing interest in Tomahawk lately though. I don't know why, I just feel as if his vids are getting slightly boring and repetitive. I also kinda feel as though he doesn't really try too hard when he plays, especially on something like UHC. He just like, casually does it when I know that he could do a lot better if he wanted to.

I can also see that his channel is growing at a much slower pace, especially compared to other youtubers that he records with and stuff. Someone like Grape had like 60k subs a couple months ago, Tomahawk had like 50k at the same time. Now, Tomahawk has 58k and Grape has 80k. You can also see this with other youtubers such as Bayani and Graser; they're all growing at a faster pace. I think that Tomahawk's popularity is dying down, sadly.

I don't want this to be some sort of hate message or anything, this just happened to pop into my mind and I rambled on about it for a good minute or two.
Great ramble message <3.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Duljuice - she's so calm and easy going c:
Hbomb - when him and Dul do collabs it's so funny xD
MsMissyMinecraft - already said she was one of my favourite youtubers on another thread but I love her videos so much she's so freaking funny xD and I wanna be able to block hit like her :c #2pro4me
TiffanySherman - also already said she was one of my favourites and even though she hasn't updated in like a month, I still find myself going back to watch her videos again and again they're so inspiring c: ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci