• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite memories on MCGamer!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favorite memory was probably doing a fair fight against a small YouTuber. We took out a hacker! He won, but I didn't care. It was still fun.

M

MattGlowstone

My best memory on here, is when I got mod it was the best thing I had ever got, I also made a pile of new friends from being a staff member.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
When we updated to 1.8, like yes the memories.

marinanycole

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha omg I did not know Kyle was in a clan.. I find that so funny x] My favorite MCGamer memory besides becoming a staff member is probably something similar to yours Kat , when I met my first friends on MCGamer , marinanycole and Jemana while I was teaming with my sister muffybolt . I had never talked to anyone from MCGamer on Skype, TS, or anything before so it was cool to meet people around my age that played. (the amount of tags in this paragraph... haha)

Another favorite memory is when I first started doing drawings and sending them out to people. I was so surprised that people actually liked them and it was cool seeing people use them as their profile pics!
Omgggg Vanesssaa i remember that :D those were the days ahhaha when y'all would stay up all night playing with us and your parents would yell at you to go to sleep xD Now we never talk ;n; i miss yu, Valerie & Vivian( i think thats her name) :cc ily Vanessa

Leo teleporting us to cool places in the hub. c:
Back when leo made me a cage in the au hub :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
My best memory was problably when I was new to mcsg and I didnt know where to find good stuff and Lovelights was helping me in the hub back then when he was friend rank. He said ''Find chests named Tier 2's scattered around the map or cornucopia and you will find suprises : )''

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci