• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite memories on MCGamer!

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Hey, so I was wondering what everyone's favorite memory on MCGamer is?

Tbh I have a lot of memories on MCGamer such as my first win, getting my 100th win, getting into Rebels, becoming Moderator, etc. But my all time favorite memory was meeting my first internet friend through MCSG. My first ever internet friend was thatswaggal (She changed her name forgot what her new username was). I remember killing her on sg4 and she got mad saying she was trying to team. We ended up teaming the next game. Then a couple of months passed by. I ended up seeing her in another game and we teamed again. I believe the map that was being played was Moon Base 9. I remember we both died and started talking about youtubers. After the game ended I asked her if she had oovoo cause I was afraid to give out my skype. She said no. Then I asked if she had skype and she said yes. The only reason I was afraid to skype her was because I was always taught not to talk to strangers. But I eventually told my mom and she was fine with it. After that first skype call we ended up skyping almost everyday. Here is a tb video of us (
) I was 12 so don't judge! Plus I had a really bad webcam mic. Also here is an old screenshot of us (http://imgur.com/ELglFLw). One day when talking to her I asked her where she was from and found out she lived like 5-10 minutes away from me! When I found this out I was like we should meet. I asked my mom and she said yes. I was really excited to meet her. Here is a picture of us meeting (http://imgur.com/mnK0QFK). But yeah, that was my favorite memory. Can't wait to read everyone's favorite MCGamer memory!

J

District 13
Reaction score
My favorite memory was getting into my first clan (only clan as well) and meeting tons of cool people there :D

Reactions: Kat

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Well... it's disbanded but it was a QQ clan called #District13

Fun fact: Kyle (Sr.Mod) was in it at once :3
Haha omg I did not know Kyle was in a clan.. I find that so funny x] My favorite MCGamer memory besides becoming a staff member is probably something similar to yours Kat , when I met my first friends on MCGamer , marinanycole and Jemana while I was teaming with my sister muffybolt . I had never talked to anyone from MCGamer on Skype, TS, or anything before so it was cool to meet people around my age that played. (the amount of tags in this paragraph... haha)

Another favorite memory is when I first started doing drawings and sending them out to people. I was so surprised that people actually liked them and it was cool seeing people use them as their profile pics!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Ooooh. About time somebody made this thread :) My favourite memory? Let me guess. I was a sirshmoopies fanboi back in the day, and I met him. We teamed like for a couple of days, as I kept on seeing him, and then, I GOT HIS SKYPE. LIKE NO WAY :p xP Anyways, this and my other one was me being a noob and evolving into an average PvPer. My friend Ashish and I used to like skype for 4 hours continuously and play and do random things on the server xD The times. Phew. Also the time when we got a new lobby :) That was pretty cool.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Beating Pearlyyy in colourzone.

But in all seriousness there are so many MCGamer memories to remember, such as my 1000 and 2000 win milestones, all the amazing friends i've made throughout my 2 favourite clans #Alliance and #Apex and just being part of the community. Being part of the community should be one of everyones favourite MCGamer memories because if there wasn't a community, there wouldn't be a MCGamer. :)

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Although this is my new account, On my old account you had to access games by putting the ip in (au1.mcsg.in). Rough times but fun :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Beating Pearlyyy in colourzone.

But in all seriousness there are so many MCGamer memories to remember, such as my 1000 and 2000 win milestones, all the amazing friends i've made throughout my 2 favourite clans #Alliance and #Apex and just being part of the community. Being part of the community should be one of everyones favourite MCGamer memories because if there wasn't a community, there wouldn't be a MCGamer. :)
Wait! I know what are some other awesome memories for me are too! Of course Alliance, but mainly betting you with the bow. You pulled out the colourzone so I pulled out the bow spam card mate.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Finding out that a lot of my friends actually live pretty close to be, but not close enough to do a meetup or anything :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci