• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell. (I'll still be on the forums and during events like livestreams!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't even get to talk to you as a Moderator. :( Anyways, sad to see you go. You were a great Moderator and deserved to be Admin in my opinion. I still don't know why you stepped down, but I respect your decision and hope to see you around :)

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I will make you proud with my 50% ratio. I will no lif if I have to

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Soon is soon to come, assuming things are right.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my god, what a resignation letter. Anyways, thanks for being an admin/ sr. mod/ moderator for this community. :)

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, those are some awesome screenshots. Not many are around where it shows my diamond name.

I miss those days, and all of those people.
Yea xD I was in one of them. I feel so special.

gamertagcody

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't able to get to know you as a friend but I've heard great things about you and I know you were a great Moderator! :D You were also in my interview :) It's sad to see one of the best leave. I look forward to still seeing you around the community!

Reactions: DK

branone

Career
Reaction score
It's awesome you kept a hold of that picture, as soon as I saw it I just smiled, as it brought that feeling of nostalgia you sometimes get when you see an old yet memorable photo. Also funny seeing us as staff in that photo, looking at the conversation and the future it entailed.

Anyway, really sad to see you leave as I feel you have played a large role in the community becoming a Moderator to even a Sr. and making my experience here that much more enjoyable. I guess the unfortunate truth is that everything eventually comes to an end. Hope you continue to be active on the forums and what-not. (ready and curious for Section 2).

Reactions: DK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci