• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell. (I'll still be on the forums and during events like livestreams!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel you. The one of the main reasons I haven't applied for staff (recently, at least) is because I feel like it'd suck away my life. Game time is for gaming and letting go of the real world if just for a little, not making a whole other place for stress and mental disarray.

I recognize a lot of those names, and I remember being tiny insignificant forum-stalker for most of this. Wow. You've been a big part of the community for a long time, man.

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
What an entertaining well written amazing story. Brings back some V1 memories some awesome screenshots 10/10 thread. Best of luck to you sixzoseven! You'll be in the back of the minds of everyone in the MCG community.

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
Sigh, you were one of the very few who in a way I just looked up to, you yourself and as well as your videos. I always will remember coming home and hope you posted a new video seeing as I didn't know your schedule, if you had one that is, nor did I ever follow your twitter so it was always a surprise to me,ha.

Anyways, really sad to see you go. You'll be missed <3 :c

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Although I did not know you well, you will not be forgotten. You have been a great Admin and a pretty damn good PvP'er as well.
-The one with the squid hat.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Hah! I fooled you all! You all thought I was posting part two today! Well, wrong!!!

(April 1st)

Nonetheless, part two will arrive sometime this month...hopefully. =D

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Hah! I fooled you all! You all thought I was posting part two today! Well, wrong!!!

(April 1st)

Nonetheless, part two will arrive sometime this month...hopefully. =D
Now I have to wait even longer *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci