• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Fairbanks Provincal Park - 95%

Clubstep | Nate

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you guys have any ideas that I could use to make the map less bland. I'm really stuck right now so if you have any ideas please pitch them! :)
I have a suggestion, if you go off spawn and into the cave, there are three tier 1s and one tier 2, but once you get to the end, you have to climb a ladder for a long time. I am thinking that if you are stuck in there, another person could easily kill you and there would be no escape. In my opinion I think you should have either a stair case or a way out of the cave thats not a dead end. Just and idea.

Nathaniel

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Do you guys have any ideas that I could use to make the map less bland. I'm really stuck right now so if you have any ideas please pitch them! :)
Maybe some boats in the water? c:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I really like how the cave looks! This map is really coming along well!

Jayeff_

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks pretty good however it could use a bit more block variety :)
Where? do you mean inside the cave? If so Im adding cobwebs and leaves inside to show an abandoned type look. But if you mean the ravine please give some ideas on what I could put there without making it look terrible :)

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Where? do you mean inside the cave? If so Im adding cobwebs and leaves inside to show an abandoned type look. But if you mean the ravine please give some ideas on what I could put there without making it look terrible :)
I think that could probably could work for the cave :) Maybe for the ravine there could be some occasional ore patches (but not too much :3).

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Oooh, I really like that ravine, but maybe make it have more purpose than having it being abandoned. Maybe flood part of it, and have it have fisherman/rafts going downstream, and have some cabins inside there, because the ravine is so big, it's got to have some importance. ;) Good work man, I like the dedication, keep going!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci