• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Fairbanks Provincal Park - 95%

Jayeff_

Spectator
Reaction score

Hey Guys it is Jukeboxx_ here (formerly known as Jayeff_) and I have been working for the past week on a solo project of mine ; Fairbanks. (I have decided to improve this so it is not done)

This map is loosely based off off a campground that I occasionally visit every summer

SCREENSHOTS

UPDATED SCREENSHOTS
UPDATED SCREENSHOTS
http://imgur.com/a/5k81x#0

Time Spent Building: 6 Days and counting

Download (Not updated): https://www.mediafire.com/?y11y0ci48asq3za

If you like what you see please like the post to show your support

Last edited:

Seekr99

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I enjoy maps that have a full 360 degrees of run space, and not a wall behind my spawn. It would lead all players either to the opposite side, or into that cave. Otherwise, it looks great! :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Are all of those trees customized? That would have taken an insane amount of work :eek:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
They are from the Build Commands Script made by inHaze
I figured it would most likely be a command. Especially considering 'time spent building' is at 6 days. :p
Nevertheless, they still look like cool trees. c:

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
It looks really pleasing to the eye, but couldn't you make the map a little more tied in to the name? Because I first thought that you meant you were building Fairbanks. :p

Overall, maybe add some more clustered features and some more detail, the base of the map has been set, and I like that. Good job!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
It kind of has a similar vibe to the original Survival Games. I like all the vines and trees and such! Can't wait to see this when it is finished! Keep up the good work!

Jayeff_

Spectator
Reaction score
It kind of has a similar vibe to the original Survival Games. I like all the vines and trees and such! Can't wait to see this when it is finished! Keep up the good work!
It looks really pleasing to the eye, but couldn't you make the map a little more tied in to the name? Because I first thought that you meant you were building Fairbanks. :p

Overall, maybe add some more clustered features and some more detail, the base of the map has been set, and I like that. Good job!
I figured it would most likely be a command. Especially considering 'time spent building' is at 6 days. :p
Nevertheless, they still look like cool trees. c:
Do you guys have any ideas that I could use to make the map less bland. I'm really stuck right now so if you have any ideas please pitch them! :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Ideas? Well, if you based it off of a campground, all campgrounds have a central area, maybe for learning about the wildlife in that place, or maybe it's a YMCA camp and you have, say, a central cafeteria, areas for recreation, e.t.c.

And at the water part of the map, people normally use water for fishing, kayaking, or things like that.

I haven't been camping in a long time, so I'm not entirely sure, but this is what I got. ;)

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really think it's that bland at the moment. You are definitely heading in the right direction but they only things I have to suggest are minor. The only thing that really stands out to me is that mountain right behind corn. A little bit more definition and shape and that thing will be beautiful. The only other thing is that you could add a few more structures around the map. Cabins, houses and maybe even vehicles would look nice. Oh and maybe a bridge. I think the map looks great right now and has a lot of potential. With a few tweaks you are looking at a stellar map! Best of luck to you man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci