• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Failing to Log in to minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Right so I got it working to an extent but now every time i try to log in to the launcher it says invalid credentials even though im curtain that they are correct, any ideas? ArgaJones ?

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right so I got it working to an extent but now every time i try to log in to the launcher it says invalid credentials even though im curtain that they are correct, any ideas? ArgaJones ?
Hmmm. Maybe try backing up your saves and texture packs and deleting .minecraft.
Then reinstall minecraft and try again?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
What seems to help a lot it picking ur computer up throwing it out the windows, lighting a bat on fire, and beating it with that bat......Please don't do this, I would think it was a firewall problem but im doubting it. ;-;

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah.

Tried that.
Okay, make sure that you're putting your email address into the username spot, not your actual username. If that doesn't work, try using your username instead of your email.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, make sure that you're putting your email address into the username spot, not your actual username. If that doesn't work, try using your username instead of your email.
Nope :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci