• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Failing to Log in to minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone, so recently I have come accross an issue which has disallowed me to log in to minecraft.
When I attempt to login with the correct email and password, this screen comes up:

If anyone knows how to fix this that'd help. Also, since this issue has occured I can not login to teamspeak servers. Not sure if that Is down to the same issue or not. Either way comment solutions! <3

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
You should be able to find a YouTube tutorial on this. I can't help myself, but I know the internet can :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd tell you it's a firewall error, but that's always the unlikely option. Hmm, not exactly sure what the problem here is.

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
It happened to me too, and Idk how to fix that ?_?

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd tell you it's a firewall error, but that's always the unlikely option. Hmm, not exactly sure what the problem here is.
Nothing i've tried works.. :/

Reaction score
Log out of all the profiles/accounts that are logged in to your Minecraft in the computer, restart Minecraft launcher and try again.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting your router and your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci